Gaming Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates DS

mcsenerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...I've got a DSTT and I'm running a ROM patched with the koto ips patcher...and I've been playing it now for hours with only the unlimited gil cheat...and no problems to report whatsoever...

D

Deleted User

Yeah, the cheat bypasses that. The thanks for playing is an anti-pirate thing... which you probably know already

GDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look i have an R4 with 1.16 and it works perfectly

simple follow these steps
QUOTE said:
There are 3 methods to treat this issue :
1) a clean ROM (unpatched, make sure it is a clean dump) with one cheat code running at any one time (don't use more than one simultaneously, it'll bug out and cause problems which may include freezing).
2) Apply the patch posted earlier into a clean unpatched dump. Do not bother using this patched ROM with cheats, as the patch itself fixes the bug.
3) Buy the game if you love it that much biggrin.gif
Attention : Do not use both a patched ROM with cheats enabled : this will cause problems. One method or the other will work, although I have only tested using the CHEAT method, not the Patch method, and can confirm it to work on my M3Simply v.1.12 (equivalent to R4DS 1.16).

QUOTEI dont get it!
you need to play with cheat to play the game with out the thanks for playing screen?
its not a cheat its a code.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xblackoutx said:
Hey baku that is a sweet sig. starcraft 2 will rule so hard.

Thanks for the comment
biggrin.gif

coldflame152

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm running the game on M3DS Real v3.1 and have not gotten any of that screen yet.
I just finished the second dungeon and heading back to the 1st one with Al
before I got my M3DS Real I was using M3 CF Perfect and the thank you screen showed up around the 1st dungeon when I walked through some door or cut scene

phazer

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Supercard DS ONE:

Please confirm:
it works fine with this 'Set Patch' option:
Disable 'Enable Patch'

Cause that does not work for me. Or do I have to replace the rom with a clean one again?

AmstraD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
France
Did someone try the FFRebirth.com Fix version ?

It says :

This is a patched Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates ROM.

I patched the file so that it would work on R4DS without popping up the "Thank You For Playing!!" screen after about 25 minutes of playing. So far I've played the game for a couple of hours with no problems!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe they (xxxxxx.com) have rom links on their site and you should edit your posts before a MoD comes and thanks you for playing.

jamesalfred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've already used the patch and played it in my R4 1.16 for 2 hours straight, not even a single moogle came to mu screen
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But, did anyone notice that the loading time when you enter a new area become slightly longer. Well, I've been playing with unpatched version, and it's indeed longer, well, slightly. Also, do you know that Rolling-Red-Things that looks like a switch near the store (in Rebena Te Ra)? The one that you jump on it and starts spinning while playing a music (sorry, don't know the name)? Well, it is a LOT longer to wait now. When using unpatched version, when I jumped to it, it started playing the music immediately. Now, it freezes for a while, then plays the music. There's a lot of "performance" drop I found, but really, it's not that important. You'll still enjoy the game, no?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

PS: Thanks for the patch anyway!!!! Good job!!

phazer

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
phazer said:
Supercard DS ONE:

Please confirm:
it works fine with this 'Set Patch' option:
Disable 'Enable Patch'

Cause that does not work for me. Or do I have to replace the rom with a clean one again?

Cany anyone please confirm? Thanks.

raysion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey i have an n-card and i downloaded final fantasy crystal chronicles rings of fate and the game wont even start. if i got to it its just a white screen when i got to the game? any help i would appreciate it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."