Hacking Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time not working?

EpicKN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm trying to get FFCC: EoT to work on my DSTT.
Is there anyway?
People have said to download a usrcheats.dat or something, but said that it's for the R4.
Is there a way to get it to work with the DSTT?

I've tried 2 different roms, 1 i just get a white screen, and the second I am unable to save.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Uses Official DSTT loaders - so any problems with DSTT, then this will not fix them

I don't see why you'd need Ysmenu, i tried FFCC: EoT on my DSTT and it works. You might have to fix saves though, but you can use the custom savlib or do it manually quite easily.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ineedmoreinfo said:
Actually, for the rom that doesnt save u dont need to have ysmenu u just need to get the usrcheat.dat and place it in ur ttmenu folder on ur memory card then activate the anti piracy code here's the link to the thread while narin is gone:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142609
note:it worked for me anyway

Well, I'll most certainly concede to that. You'll excuse me for still being wet behind the ears, so to speak. I only recently got my DSTT and while I WAS enabling the cheats, I didn't know to go to the top CHEAT tab and actually turn on the anti-piracy code.
huh.gif

I went and placed TTMENU back on my card, tried it out, and yep, it works for me too. Now I just need to decide if I would prefer to stick with YSMenu or go back to TTMENU. TTMENU does look better and has more skins out, but YSMenu auto-alphabetizes, which I like.

BTW, if you haven't yet, make sure you update your infolib and savlib files in TTMenu. Replacing the former makes the game load so much faster.
yaynds.gif

--

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSTT and this is what you do,

download this USRCHEAT and save it in the DSTT Menu folder

Over write the other USRCHEAT there

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmtlmyyzdnz

Now turn on the DS load DSTT and turn on the cheat codes for the game, now select Anti-Piracy cheat

click SAVE and run the game ,now wait for it to load and should work fine now.

Make sure the rom is not patch and is clean.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason there where no hacks was cause your cheat data base was old,
tongue.gif

When you copy the one I gave you it overwrote the old one and added the new one
tongue.gif

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xDlmaoxD said:
The reason there where no hacks was cause your cheat data base was old,
tongue.gif

When you copy the one I gave you it overwrote the old one and added the new one
tongue.gif

That's not what happened to me (and I'm assuming with EPICKN, either). I did tap the cheat icon that took me to the screen where I turned cheats "ON", but I didn't actually tap the CHEAT icon at the top of that screen to go in and enable the Anti-piracy cheat.

Ardi1230

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this on my DSTT and it works, but then when I turn it off and retry it, it stops at the 9 turning squares. I Put the game on again ensuring that the name is the same, and then it works, and I have to do these steps again to get it to work. Anyone ever got this before? If so, how did you fix it?

P.S Tried again and now it doesn't work.
frown.gif

Good news I got it to work, all i had to do was turn off all the cheats, the specific ones and the one in the menu. Later in the game, I also managed to get the cheats working.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-