Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i got FF8 and Popsloader on the PSP, but everytime i start a new game it goesinto a black screen never to change. I tried with popsloader on and off and still same results. Any help?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
Ok so i got FF8 and Popsloader on the PSP, but everytime i start a new game it goesinto a black screen never to change. I tried with popsloader on and off and still same results. Any help?

Make sure you have popsloader set to 3.71.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
sa1amandra said:
There is a plugin which lets you choose which version of popsloader to use from previous firmwares, square enix games tend not to work with newer versions so your best bet once you get the plugin is to use version 3.70, I had this problem too with many games also the game you downloaded might not be a good rip or whatever but I doubt that
tongue.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
sa1amandra said:
There is a plugin which lets you choose which version of popsloader to use from previous firmwares, square enix games tend not to work with newer versions so your best bet once you get the plugin is to use version 3.70, I had this problem too with many games also the game you downloaded might not be a good rip or whatever but I doubt that
tongue.gif

that plugin would be popsloader...

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same happens with FF7 starting a new game... Maybe it has to do with 5.00M33-X[1,2, or 3], but once you start it should work fine. Try to downgrade your system to 4.01 M33 and try, I always used Default for FF8. It always worked.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
alex said:
Same happens with FF7 starting a new game... Maybe it has to do with 5.00M33-X[1,2, or 3], but once you start it should work fine. Try to downgrade your system to 4.01 M33 and try, I always used Default for FF8. It always worked.
Forgot to mention i'm on 4.01 m33-2

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i:
-Got the GameID it suggested to use from PSX on PSPCompatibility List - TheGamersPress
-Re-downloaded and Re-made the Eboot
-Made sure my PopLoader.prx was in the right settings

but still same results
and can you tell me how do i downgrade my PopLoader to 3.71?

Converted to 3.71 same resutls

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
Ok i:
-Got the GameID it suggested to use from PSX on PSPCompatibility List - TheGamersPress
-Re-downloaded and Re-made the Eboot
-Made sure my PopLoader.prx was in the right settings

but still same results
and can you tell me how do i downgrade my PopLoader to 3.71?

Converted to 3.71 same resutls

kazuki_pl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
sa1amandra said:

update your soft to 5.00 m33 and download this pops package. when you run game just pick "original from flash". with this you're able to run any converted ( properly) psx game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool