Gaming Fighting Game

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember seeing a few developers working on this game a few years back but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. As far as I know only about 2 guys were working on it and it was a fighting game that included a lot of popular video game characters from many franchises. I was keeping up with it very closely until I lost internet for a very long time and eventually lost interest.

The game had the following characteristics:
  • It was going to be for the PC
  • It had Link, Samus, a few characters from Final Fantasy, etc
  • It had a card system, support cards action cards and idk what
  • It was a fighting game
  • It used 2D graphics, or sprites
  • The developers were Latin. Mexican I believe? Could be wrong.

And well that's all I can recall at the moment...

Anyone have any ideas on what this game is/was called?

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Card Sagas War. Abysswolf was working on it. I don't know if he's still working on it though, as he's recently gotten a job at Gameloft in Madrid. You can check his deviantart for more information.

Clicky

The last video he posted was back in December 2010 so who knows... here's his actual website"

Click

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
Card Sagas War. Abysswolf was working on it. I don't know if he's still working on it though, as he's recently gotten a job at Gameloft in Madrid. You can check his deviantart for more information.

Clicky

The last video he posted was back in December 2010 so who knows... here's his actual website"

Click
Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply. His artwork is amazing as well... Good thing I understand Spanish well enough to know that it's still unreleased
ohnoes.png

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
dan80315 said:
Windaga said:

Clicky

Click
Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply. His artwork is amazing as well... Good thing I understand Spanish well enough to know that it's still unreleased
ohnoes.png
Chrome auto translates anything non-English to English for me, though the translation isn't perfect, I can still understand it.
Oh and I checked out the game and it seems good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?