ROM Hack Fifa 21 squad update? (save)

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok...I am willing to test and help I have opened the squad file with DB Master 21 and i have a list of all the stuff but which table do i need to export to be able to use with the switch?

Player or Default Team Sheets are the only ones that I can see that could be relevant.

Last edited by burhansalih,

Mavors

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok...I am willing to test and help I have opened the squad file with DB Master 21 and i have a list of all the stuff but which table do i need to export to be able to use with the switch?

Player or Default Team Sheets are the only ones that I can see that could be relevant.
ok so its not xls format.

yes, i suppose just players and default sheets (we need only the squads tranfer and new players stat from last october update)

I'm in doubt to save this sheets in xls or csv format.... just two steps: save in the correct format and put in the correct directory...

We can ask to diazjesux but i don't know how to contact him.

Jflfsf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I have tried to export the players table and import to Fifa 21 squad for switch but it doesn’t work

Stevenex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
[QUOTE = "Mavors, publicación: 9263195, miembro: 543047"] sí, supongo que solo jugadores y hojas predeterminadas (solo necesitamos la transferencia de escuadrones y la estadística de nuevos jugadores de la última actualización de octubre)

Tengo dudas de guardar estas hojas en formato xls o csv ... solo dos pasos: guardar en el formato correcto y ponerlo en el directorio correcto ...

Podemos preguntarle a diazjesux pero no sé cómo contactarlo. [/ CITA]
Las plantillas, que tengo son hasta noviembre de este año, si alguien descubre cómo ponerlas en la Nintendo Switch o hacer un tutorial puedo enviarte el enlace más actualizado

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Do you remember this song?