markyboy77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.getinthehole.info
XP
Country
Found this game today and got it working perfectly on my 4.2E Wii . i used WiiFlow and it worked first time with no problems at all .

Not to impressed with the game though , its way to much like FIFA2010 but to be expected i guess .

hope you guys enjoy it .

marky
yaywii.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
markyboy77 said:
Found this game today and got it working perfectly on my 4.2E Wii . i used WiiFlow and it worked first time with no problems at all .

Not to impressed with the game though , its way to much like FIFA2010 but to be expected i guess .

hope you guys enjoy it .

marky
yaywii.gif

I suggest you play PES 2010 or 2009 on Wii if you want a real soccer experience.
Really, I was skeptical too in the beginning, but boy, that game is just something else.

markyboy77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.getinthehole.info
XP
Country
Satangel said:
markyboy77 said:

hope you guys enjoy it .

marky
yaywii.gif

I suggest you play PES 2010 or 2009 on Wii if you want a real soccer experience.
Really, I was skeptical too in the beginning, but boy, that game is just something else.

i have PES2010 for the Wii , i am more of a PES man than a FIFA man but when i went to play online on PES there is hardly anyone ever online , where as on fifa there are on average 450
frown.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
markyboy77 said:
Satangel said:
markyboy77 said:

hope you guys enjoy it .

marky
yaywii.gif

i have PES2010 for the Wii , i am more of a PES man than a FIFA man but when i went to play online on PES there is hardly anyone ever online , where as on fifa there are on average 450
frown.gif

I know, online isn't that good at the moment
frown.gif

Typical that a more mainstream game like Fifa gets more players online despite being worse then another, less known game.

I play it online from time to time, name's Satangel, FC is 4598 1198 7905

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1