FIFA 2010 World Cup South Africa

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by markyboy77, Apr 28, 2010.

1. markyboy77
    OP

markyboy77 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2010
    Found this game today and got it working perfectly on my 4.2E Wii . i used WiiFlow and it worked first time with no problems at all .

Not to impressed with the game though , its way to much like FIFA2010 but to be expected i guess .

hope you guys enjoy it .

marky [​IMG]

2. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I suggest you play PES 2010 or 2009 on Wii if you want a real soccer experience.
    Really, I was skeptical too in the beginning, but boy, that game is just something else.

3. markyboy77
    OP

markyboy77 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2010
    i have PES2010 for the Wii , i am more of a PES man than a FIFA man but when i went to play online on PES there is hardly anyone ever online , where as on fifa there are on average 450 [​IMG]

4. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I know, online isn't that good at the moment [​IMG]
    Typical that a more mainstream game like Fifa gets more players online despite being worse then another, less known game.

I play it online from time to time, name's Satangel, FC is 4598 1198 7905

5. Am0s

Am0s Mojo Risin

Jul 9, 2009
    England
    the game is ok, dont like the horn sounds when you score a goal sounds like some wild animals humping lol

6. Disorientator

Disorientator Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2009
    Cyprus
    There is an option somewhere (Settings maybe) that disables the horn sounds if I remember correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice