Does anyone still has free DLC for 2010 FIFA World Cup game?

Skoczek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Back in June 2010 - there was a free update for 2010 FIFA World Cup game that, as I know, was being downloaded automatically.
It included some updated lineups, licensed kits for Chile, North Korea, Honduras (qualified teams) and some more teams, and additional balls.

Now in 2021 - it's not available to download via PSN nor Xbox Live. No one already backuped it and share with people, so only people who has it downloaded 11 years ago and didn't delete this game from the hard drive still have this update.

So my appeal, if you still have this, tell us if you are so lucky and if you have the knowledge or the will - dump this update and share it publicly please.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not on xbox unity, so I don't know where you'd get it. a lot of stuff for the 360 has disappeared from the internet, not due to MS, but due to it being old and a lack of interest I guess to keep this stuff backed up.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's not on xbox unity, so I don't know where you'd get it. a lot of stuff for the 360 has disappeared from the internet, not due to MS, but due to it being old and a lack of interest I guess to keep this stuff backed up.
And some gamers talk all about preservation as if it is their religion. But ask them about preserving Kinect, exergaming or sports titles and they look at you like you're stupid for even bringing the subject up. We all know what "preservation" is really about. :)

I feel for the OP, but I guess we have to appreciate what we have rather than what we don't. You might want to search this site and see if anyone who is still registered talked about FIFA 2010 back in the day because they might be able to help you.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, you could try your luck at Digiex.

I claimed a lot of 360 digital content, but I know I didn't get that as I played that game on PS3 (it was essentially FIFA 10 with new content).

That said, the Xbox App on Android kinda sucks. Like, I bought DoA Ultimate (don't know if 1 or 2) and doesn't show up so I'll only know when I access my 360 console.

HasaDigaElChapo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@johnnyblackout Could you provide me with the free 2010 WC DLC as well? I still have my OG copy from April 2010 and got an xbox 360 to re-live the nostalgia.

IIRC Honduras, North Korea, and Chile didn't have their official kits at launch due to a boondoggle in communication between EA and the kit providers. Peru also got an updated kit (their original 2010 kit lacked the iconic stripe and this caused a controversy in the Peruvian gaming community) to reflect their real uniform.

I'm aware of a free ball DLC and squads update too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun