Hacking fifa 09 rom

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fredhead said:
yeah m8 tried both versions im at a loss to know why it wont wrk!

Im using firmware 1.15 try that ....

here's mine link
smile.gif

BoGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tanas said:
If you're trying to run Fifa09 for the first time and the rom is named "Fifa 09.nds" and you're saying that that it runs without any problems, you're either lying, using Ysmenu or not even using a DSTT at all.

Sorry to deceive you Tanas but I'm running the Euro version which I had named Fifa 09 [E].nds and I run it without any special treatment on my DSTT running v1.16..
I never had any problems using games with short names and spaces.. Dunno where you got that from.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BoGG said:
Tanas said:
If you're trying to run Fifa09 for the first time and the rom is named "Fifa 09.nds" and you're saying that that it runs without any problems, you're either lying, using Ysmenu or not even using a DSTT at all.

Sorry to deceive you Tanas but I'm running the Euro version which I had named Fifa 09 [E].nds and I run it without any special treatment on my DSTT running v1.16..
I never had any problems using games with short names and spaces.. Dunno where you got that from.
When did I say Fifa 09 [E].nds? I said Fifa 09.nds

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
BoGG said:
Bogg, you are wrong. The DSTT will not run any rom with a name 8 characters or less when a space exists in the name.

Both v1.15 and v1.16 have this problem. Don't say it works for you without trying it (read the above statement EXACTLY). It doesn't work for anybody.

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bulletmark said:
BoGG said:
Bogg, you are wrong. The DSTT will not run any rom with a name 8 characters or less when a space exists in the name.

Both v1.15 and v1.16 have this problem. Don't say it works for you without trying it (read the above statement EXACTLY). It doesn't work for anybody.
@bulletmark, he's not the first liar, there's already been another two on this thread.

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well im resigned to actually having to buy a copy as i cant get this to work on any rom version us or eu or any dstt update.thanks for trying though guys.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quick question are all your game roms in the ROOT folder!?

try putting them into a folder name the folder along with Fifa to GAME and see if it loads
smile.gif

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
like i said earlier got two of these for both my kids got abot 30 roms on each and this is the only one that wont load all roms are in games folder.
have reformatted both cards tried different roms from different sources stil no good.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sanf1 said:
Rename the .sav file the same as the .nds file
Fifa 09.nds = Fifa 09.sav
Not Fifa 09.nds = FIFA 09.sav

I think that error code 7 rom failed to load is an arm7 error and not a save error.

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
getting a few more of the newer roms not wrking now fifa 09/ guiness world records andmahjong 2 to include a few others is there a reason for this and why its seems to be the more recent ones.

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all sorted now card was obviously fake/clone because when i updated to 1.16 i got games to work initially but it soon crashed and burned
hate2.gif

oh well know wot to look for now and wot to avoid thanx for the help anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol