Hacking fifa 09 rom

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just looking for some help if possible cant seem to get fifa 09 rom to load on my up 2 date ttds card its the pnly rom ive had a problem with does anyone have any idea why this may be?
thanks in advance for any help you give

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanas said:
Rename it to fifa_09.nds then it will work.

LOL WUT??? 1000+ posts and you suggest RENAME it to get it to work lol?!

tested FIFA 09 EUR release .. on ttds firmware 1.15 works fine!

try backup everything off your mem card to computer format your mem card and copy everything back
smile.gif

@Tanas GAME NAME makes no difference I named mine qzxasauefytsd and it still worked fine!

naming exactly is personal preference some do some don't some just leave it as the release name in this case xpa-fi09 as they just delete it when they get bored of playing!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
Tanas said:

try backup everything off your mem card to computer format your mem card and copy everything back
smile.gif

@Tanas GAME NAME makes no difference I named mine qzxasauefytsd and it still worked fine!

naming exactly is personal preference some do some don't some just leave it as the release name in this case xpa-fi09 as they just delete it when they get bored of playing!

The game name makes all the difference.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Tanas said:
kobykaan said:
Tanas said:

smile.gif

The game name makes all the difference.

This man speaks the truth. If your games are improperly named, they will refuse to run.

Just like a kid with a silly name will refuse to go to school.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
Tanas said:

smile.gif

LOL WUT??? 900+ posts and you still know nothing...

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DSTTs have issues with short file names that contain spaces. You get a '[Rom loading failed] savefile not founded! Please reset system' error.
Renaming is a very reasonable suggestion for ideas to try.

Of course the actual content of the name does not matter, its the fact that its both a short file name and contains a space that the DSTT can't handle.

Unnecessarily harsh there kobykaan.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for the record ....

I've NEVER had any issues with long/short file names with ANY DS card I have used/owned .... and the fact that i tested the game on a TTDS card proves it has NOTHING to do with the game name!

I've also just tested with spaces without spaces with 2 characters and a space and various other combination's of letters and spaces and it loaded every time!

so no idea why it wouldn't work for anyone else either?

The only thing i could think where it would matter is having a downloaded save not matching the game name of if not loading this save!?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hehe Moo said:
Seriously, post counts don't matter guys. oO''
Says the little troll... post count certainly looks like it matters to you.
laugh.gif

If you're trying to run Fifa09 for the first time and the rom is named "Fifa 09.nds" and you're saying that that it runs without any problems, you're either lying, using Ysmenu or not even using a DSTT at all.

fredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried renaming file ,tried re downloading file ,tried different files of different m8s and started with brand new ttds card but still no joy with fifa 09!
anyone know wot im doing wrong?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fredhead said:
tried renaming file ,tried re downloading file ,tried different files of different m8s and started with brand new ttds card but still no joy with fifa 09!
anyone know wot im doing wrong?

have you tried both the USA and the EUR versions!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou