KizunaIatari

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quite frankly, I'm amazed with all the work you guys have done. Simply amazing. It looks awesome, but when I tried to run it, I got this.
cry.gif

WHYDONTITWORK.jpg

can anyone tell me what went wrong?

***Your sig is too big. Get a smaller one.
****Still too big. It's not just file size, but actual size too.

masterful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to set the save type to: EEPROM 64Kbyte. You can do that under the Options, Emulation Tab: NDS Cartrige Backup Media, then save your options, restart and boom! It should be working.

Also, your new sig exceeds the image size limit. 50Kbs is the limit, was it not?

KizunaIatari

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg thank you, thank you, thank you. Seriously, I can't thank you enough, its working. The only real problem is now the sound's all scratchy. But I can sit through that now that it works. Though a solution would be nice...And thanks again to everyone who's been working on this translation project. At this rate, I'll just buy a flashcard for my DS instead of importing FFTA2. You guys saved me a hell of a lot of shipping and handling...I'll pop up here and there and help whenever I can. Me and my brother together have memorized the look and effects of all the weapons in FFTA1, so if you can't figure out what a weapon is, or what it does, just send a sprite our way, and we'll send the info your way.

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would really love to help =/ All I'm good for is katakana. But if there is some boring, long, monotonous thing no one wants to do (that requires no japanese
tongue.gif
), I'm your guy ^^

edit: Tackling table_046bd3f8.txt. Translated like 70% of it...but I don't know how to make the progress bar change or anything
tongue.gif

edit2:Figured out how to change it
wink.gif

edit3: Tried tackling table_046bc698.txt, but it seems to be about some sort of gambling card game, but im not sure. Hard to keep going without context. I translated everything as "Token" because thats what it says, but I think it may end up being "Chip". who knows..
edit4:Yeah, I have one sentence that says "bet" then "number". without context I have to write "Bet number" or "Number bet", its hard to figure out what it really means without knowing the game
tongue.gif

edit5: Got it...so there are many multiplayer games, and you earn tokens that you can use in these games??? I just found what looks like text from an Auction mini-game...?
edit6: These edits are tiring. Anyways, nearly done translating all the Law descriptions. Should be done in 20 more minutes.

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, 69/71 Law descriptions fully translated.

I just don't know what "???????????1?????????????????" means. (the other one is the same but with 3 panels instead of 1 panel).

All I can get is "before the end of your turn" and "#Panels". Hmmm. Well, thats good for now
tongue.gif

gameday

Trophies
XP
Country
well, 69/71 Law descriptions fully translated.

I just don't know what "???????????1?????????????????" means. (the other one is the same but with 3 panels instead of 1 panel).

All I can get is "before the end of your turn" and "#Panels". Hmmm. Well, thats good for now
tongue.gif

I'm going to say "Before the end of your turn, you must move (# of panels)."

Yeah?

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks right to me, gameday.

"Before the end of your turn, you must move X panels."

i.e. if it's 3, you can't move 2 or 4. You must move only 3 panels.

Penguin Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, how do you guy deal with [carriage_return]?

I am not sure if I should put it at the space closest to the middle of my Eng string (what I have doing); or put it at where the Eng syntax ends. Any rule?

D

Deleted User

Now that I've made my font, I'm going to add a word wrapper that adds automatically carriage return where it is best

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/