A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok guys, i've pretty much confirmed that this is a glitch, but i just wanna be sure. about 3 hours into the game, you get this hovercraft to cross the water, and enter the antlion's den. i parked the hovercraft beside the cave, went in, pwned the antlion, and used the escape item thingy and left the cave. the hovercraft is no longer there. is there anything i can do? any cheat i can use to walk over water? or do i have to restart the game? thanks in advance.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a walk through walls cheat that might work. But you'll need to envoke it at least two more times (probably more than that depending on how complete of a game you want) to beat the game because the Hovercraft is needed later.

I'd just start over, you're not very far into it. Sucks though...

Actually, can you see the hovercraft on the map anywhere or did it completely disappear?

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol! Unlucky, that is some glitch! Yep, you can use a cheat which lets you run along water but if you get a random battle the game will freeze so you need to use the other cheat to turn off random battles.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
i don't recall the symbol of the hovercraft on the map. is it golden? if so yes, if not, then no.

Yes, it's yellow, with a butt crack on one side and opposite that a little propeller kind of looking thing that moves (probably the only moving thing on your map at the moment other than the beacon that denotes your location).

As long as you can eventually get to that you're fine.

Found a screenshot. It's the icon on the right side, center of the map screen in this shot
final-fantasy-iv-20080714033929715.jpg

Also, I have to laugh at this picture:
final-fantasy-iv-20080709032053888_640w.jpg

Can you say "Developer Mode"? LOL

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That is a glitch I haven't encountered for the whole game.

Oh and there is one cheat. The one where you walk through walls or the one where you walk Ultra Fast.

There was one glitch where I was at the Tower underground... Everytime I walked through one door, I would be on the AirShip for some odd reason. The airship wouldn't move, nothing like that XP

I would just be stuck there. Luckily, I saved the game before entering the tower, so that way, I just never entered that door again.

- Echo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-