FFIV effin glitch

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by da_head, Aug 19, 2008.

Aug 19, 2008

FFIV effin glitch by da_head at 6:02 PM (1,164 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. da_head
    OP

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    Ok guys, i've pretty much confirmed that this is a glitch, but i just wanna be sure. about 3 hours into the game, you get this hovercraft to cross the water, and enter the antlion's den. i parked the hovercraft beside the cave, went in, pwned the antlion, and used the escape item thingy and left the cave. the hovercraft is no longer there. is there anything i can do? any cheat i can use to walk over water? or do i have to restart the game? thanks in advance.

2. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    There's a walk through walls cheat that might work. But you'll need to envoke it at least two more times (probably more than that depending on how complete of a game you want) to beat the game because the Hovercraft is needed later.

I'd just start over, you're not very far into it. Sucks though...

Actually, can you see the hovercraft on the map anywhere or did it completely disappear?

3. da_head
    OP

Canada
    i don't recall the symbol of the hovercraft on the map. is it golden? if so yes, if not, then no.

4. ackers

Member ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Lol! Unlucky, that is some glitch! Yep, you can use a cheat which lets you run along water but if you get a random battle the game will freeze so you need to use the other cheat to turn off random battles.

5. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Yes, it's yellow, with a butt crack on one side and opposite that a little propeller kind of looking thing that moves (probably the only moving thing on your map at the moment other than the beacon that denotes your location).

As long as you can eventually get to that you're fine.

Found a screenshot. It's the icon on the right side, center of the map screen in this shot
    [​IMG]

Also, I have to laugh at this picture:
    [​IMG]
    Can you say "Developer Mode"? LOL

6. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    I don't recall that glitch,but I did come across sometimes random fights would end up in double white screens.......

7. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    That is a glitch I haven't encountered for the whole game.

Oh and there is one cheat. The one where you walk through walls or the one where you walk Ultra Fast.

There was one glitch where I was at the Tower underground... Everytime I walked through one door, I would be on the AirShip for some odd reason. The airship wouldn't move, nothing like that XP

I would just be stuck there. Luckily, I saved the game before entering the tower, so that way, I just never entered that door again.

- Echo

8. da_head
    OP

Canada
    k i see the hovercraft on the minimap. so i guess i'll just use the walk on walls cheat and get to it. thanks for the help guys