FFCC, Getting AI's to stand still?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xsoulofice, Mar 30, 2009.

Mar 30, 2009
  1. xsoulofice
    OP

Newcomer xsoulofice Member

United Kingdom
    Is it possible to get them to stand still?

2. Ventus

Newcomer Ventus Member

Sweden
    If you've already tried every AI option, then I guess there's no choice but hacking.
    Tried "protect yourself" or whatever it's called? (maybe it was "stay away" ... hmm...) That might be a solid solution since you want them to stay out of trouble. It works fairly well.

I assume you're doing this to level up newbie characters more rapidly? [​IMG]

3. Kuschel-Drow

Member Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Do you mean making them stay for standing on swiches or something, then NO!
    It's a little tricky sometimes, but if you're a skilled player you should be able to solve the riddles... [​IMG]
    I got 3 Crystal Core pieces so far... Sometimes it's hard but it's possible.

4. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    All you can do is make them mimic your movements by holding L. Otherwise you'll to take it online if you need somebody to stand still for something, but that's never required.

5. knightguy363

Member knightguy363 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    its easy o.o you make the group stand together then you run though the puzzle quicky XD
    well thats how i do it

6. Kuschel-Drow

Member Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    There are some tricks in the game anyway... so some of the riddles are quite easy to solve if you know how. [​IMG]

You can trow things on a swich that lifts you up, jump off it and quickly grab what's on there. Or you can climb a ladder with a book on your head if you throw it against the ladder standing in front of it, then climb it up and grab the book again, voila, no need for an elevator sr stuff. ^^ And then, the character with the paddle at the start is the one that jumps best. Sometimes you do not even need to use a moving rope with him... ^^