Hacking FFCC: EoT white screen at startup

Ganiam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've updated to 1.54 beta and I still get stuck with a white screen when I try to run the game. I've already patched the ROM too
frown.gif

Ganiam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the time of the post, I had only tried Beta 1, but now I've tried both and I still have the same problem...

Speedy321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry this happens in some games.Try writing to Team cyclops and ask them to fix this in a future update.Or try a different game to see if it is the flash cart thats causing problems.

Ganiam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Speedy321 said:
Don't worry this happens in some games.Try writing to Team cyclops and ask them to fix this in a future update.Or try a different game to see if it is the flash cart thats causing problems.

Yeah I just noticed I'm having the same problem with Etrian Odyssey, and that came out years ago
frown.gif

This is kinda annoying, I didn't have any problems like this on my R4...

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't you need to use an unpatched ROM now compatibility is firmware enabled? I'm guessing the patch is screwing you over.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Weird, haven't came across a game that doesn't work on my CycloDS. I think you should back up your microSD, format it then download a fresh ROM of the game you want to try from another website and also a fresh download of 1.53 from CycloDS, see what happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU