Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why the hell are you all getting error messages? oO"
Ever tried the other thingy... xdelta or how it's called?

And just a stupid question btw... Is the friend code you have from Mario Kart DS for example exactly the same than the one you have in FFCC EoT? Because stupid me can't find mine in FFCC ^^

xinn3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
taken said:
xinn3r said:
anyone got a problem playing the game in EDGE? i patched the codes already, but all i get is a blank white screen, or still cant save, can anyone help?
Works on the Edge perfectly fw 1.45

did you patch it? or just using the file already can save? why mine cant T_T

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
i cannot play it with r4. i have patched it, but is there an arm7 fix for it? cuz if you use dsatm, you can set it up to patch it to the arm7 or arm9. so is it possible to give the arm7 or arm9 patched? if the game works on your r4? thanks.

Chopedham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game still won't work on my EZV firmware 1.86h.
The code doesn't work
No other firmware versions work
Patching doesn't work

I've tried everything!

Josh192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a patched version of this game and it works on my MK5, R4, M3 and cyclo ds, MK5 yeah i know is old
smile.gif

Djam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My friend still can't get it to work with a TT. I tried the patcher from the spanish guy, but everytime when I input the outcome file name the patcher will close for some strange reason. Anyone got another suggestion for my friend?

Eternalblade

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that it's working for the iTouchDs. Firmware 2.5

I think they've added a feature that allows you to set the codes to run at game's start. "Instant On" they call it.

This combined with the Anti-Piracy Code in the latest cheat.db file will get it working.

I suggest everyone else just wait patiently for new Firmware updates.

Unless someone can explain why after typing:

"Si"
"/3574 - FFCC - Echoes of Time "
"/3574 - FFCC - Echoes of Time patched" ---> Terminates here.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schmoopy said:
it doesnt seem to work on my DSTT (latest firmware, patched the game using several methods explained on this awesome forum). It starts up when patching it with the DSATM, and saves my settings in the menu, but then when i create a new character, enter his name and press start to confirm, both screens go black and it's stuck. any ideas how to fix this thing for dstt?

I couldn't get it working using the DSATM patching method at all. I just got a white screen when starting the ROM. In fact, I couldn't get it working using ANY method on official DSTT firmware.

Using YSMenu, on the other hand, I got it working perfectly with little effort. Of course, installing YSMenu is a bit of hoop jumping in and of itself, but once you're there, patching this ROM is as simple as dropping an updated USRCHEAT file into the TTMenu folder.
gbasp.gif

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Josh192 said:
I have a patched version of this game and it works on my MK5, R4, M3 and cyclo ds, MK5 yeah i know is old
smile.gif

it works on your r4 does it, so you can save? cuz if you can, can you upload the arm 7 ? thanks.

Pablo007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What should I do, that the game will work on my M3-DS-Simply ?? I speak of the European-Version
smile.gif
I dont know much about patching any files, which are included in the rom.

Sorry for my bad english (I am from germany tongue.gif)

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nighteye said:
[

Can you please explain the steps to input the code and programs you use, please?

Don't even mess with that. Here, even easier. Download the file USRCHEAT.DAT from the first post in this link:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142609

Extract that file and copy it to the folder TTMENU (yes, you want to replace the old file with this one).

Turn on your DS, scroll down to FFCC, and then:

If you're using the official firmware: tap the cheat code icon (the little blue one all the way to the right of the title bar). Select cheats to "ON". Tap the CHEAT button at the top of that screen. Select the FFCC cheat codes box and check the box that says "Anti-piracy cheat/code/whatever". Then tap the SAVE button.

If you're using YSMenu firmware: scroll down to the game, check the cheats box, click the little "..." box next to that, and enable the anti-piracy cheat.

solidsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, i have been outa the DS scene since i lost my ds... and if i remember correctly that was last june... Or something... TWEWY was just released a little before i lost my ds... Anywho, i had a M3 simply, and im using the exact same setup again on a different ds. But i have patched it to run r4ds v1.18 and it works fine. But, im super rusty it would seem... I can't get past the white screens in the beginning of FFCC:EoT, the piracy check... I've got the latest cheat.dat (03,29,09) and it still doesnt get passed it. I have tried manually patching it, still didnt work. I have no idea what im doing wrong here.

If someone would... hmm... Clarify things a little more, i would muchly appreciate it. Not that i can't understand what most of you are talking about... i just don't have a clue what im doing wrong, cuz it looks like im doing what is being said to do and still getting no closer to playing the game. If someone would maybe list out the steps? Are there programs i should be familiar with? What should i do to get past this noob rut that im stuck in?? I feel like i just got my flash card for the first time again and have no idea on what to do lol... i used to be right up to date Q.Q....

jestr7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wartz0r said:
020CAE48 E3A00000
020CAE4C E12FFF1E
020CB1B0 E3A00000
020CB1B4 E12FFF1E

That is the code i used on r4. saves work perfectly so far.

yea, maybe im doing something wrong but i tried using this code because i have the same problem but the problem remains

i have the r4-v.1.19 and ffcc-EoT english version
please let me know whats going on, thanks
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)