ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one would happen to have a Shura that they saved in the storyline that they could give me, would they? I forgot about just him for the 4th time now and I really don't feel like doing it over.

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No one would happen to have a Shura that they saved in the storyline that they could give me, would they? I forgot about just him for the 4th time now and I really don't feel like doing it over.

I get one from my Nohr save.
You're lucky, I never used him so all his stats are untouched.

Since I get an error message when I try to upload a file to the forum, I upload it to my Google Drive.
It seems that I don't get permissions to upload a file overhere, which is strange because I already uploaded files on this topic/forum before without any problems.

You can find Shura here:
https://goo.gl/NgnYFv

Please let me know if you download him so I can delete the file.

Reactions: Wrathalos

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does anybody have Benny and Charlotte files? I didn't know how to get them in my revelations save so I can't get them back.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I don't usually ask for help here, but I can't seem to edit my save file. The file in question is Chapter2. I've attached my save file below.

Attachments

• Why.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 169

Reddazrael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a quick question. I'm using the Gay Fates hack and it's working just fine. I know that I can't edit supports in FEFTwiddler because the hack messes with the supports, but can I edit everything else without it messing up the supports that the Gay Fates hack adds/edits?

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question. I'm using the Gay Fates hack and it's working just fine. I know that I can't edit supports in FEFTwiddler because the hack messes with the supports, but can I edit everything else without it messing up the supports that the Gay Fates hack adds/edits?
The editor works with everything other than supports, whoops misread your question, my mistake.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I don't usually ask for help here, but I can't seem to edit my save file. The file in question is Chapter2. I've attached my save file below.

You had some items with Value >= 100 (0x64) which I can fix, but there's also a SelectedIndex=0 error that for me to fix, would be like finding a piece of hair in a needle-stack. What have you done to the save previously? Try selling those items until they're down to 99 (hint: 1 was 122, another was 161, from what I saw), and are you currently in battle on that save or do something to your player character (i.e. make him a hireling?), because I'm guessing that's the selection error.

SangMap

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm super noob with these stuffs, but still try to use the tool. When I open the save file, FEFTwiddler says the file is not FE save file...could anyone help me please...I'm playing FE fates on my sky3ds+, so the save file of it is ,<game's name>.sav right? Since playing on sky3ds+, I'm not able to download the DLC content which is reward the "witch mark", I just need it T_T

I also upload my .sav file fore your reference. Thanks a ton

Attachments

• 188 - Fire Emblem Fates - Conquest (USA).zip
    296.8 KB · Views: 205

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm super noob with these stuffs, but still try to use the tool. When I open the save file, FEFTwiddler says the file is not FE save file...could anyone help me please...I'm playing FE fates on my sky3ds+, so the save file of it is ,<game's name>.sav right? Since playing on sky3ds+, I'm not able to download the DLC content which is reward the "witch mark", I just need it T_T

I also upload my .sav file fore your reference. Thanks a ton
The format should be chapter0, chapter1, or chapter2, I'm not entirely sure what a sky3ds does to process saves, you'd have to ask help for that.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You had some items with Value >= 100 (0x64) which I can fix, but there's also a SelectedIndex=0 error that for me to fix, would be like finding a piece of hair in a needle-stack. What have you done to the save previously? Try selling those items until they're down to 99 (hint: 1 was 122, another was 161, from what I saw), and are you currently in battle on that save or do something to your player character (i.e. make him a hireling?), because I'm guessing that's the selection error.
I am not in a battle, I had just recruited Ophelia I'll sell some items. What I have done to that save overall is that I made some characters npc classes, I had some duplicate characters if i remember correctly, and most units have a movement of 56 and all skills.
Yes, I went overboard.

EDIT: I fixed it. I had more than 100 dragon herbs!

Last edited by trainboy2019,
Reactions: Wrathalos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted...