ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one would happen to have a Shura that they saved in the storyline that they could give me, would they? I forgot about just him for the 4th time now and I really don't feel like doing it over.

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No one would happen to have a Shura that they saved in the storyline that they could give me, would they? I forgot about just him for the 4th time now and I really don't feel like doing it over.

I get one from my Nohr save.
You're lucky, I never used him so all his stats are untouched.

Since I get an error message when I try to upload a file to the forum, I upload it to my Google Drive.
It seems that I don't get permissions to upload a file overhere, which is strange because I already uploaded files on this topic/forum before without any problems.

You can find Shura here:
https://goo.gl/NgnYFv

Please let me know if you download him so I can delete the file.

Reactions: Wrathalos

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does anybody have Benny and Charlotte files? I didn't know how to get them in my revelations save so I can't get them back.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I don't usually ask for help here, but I can't seem to edit my save file. The file in question is Chapter2. I've attached my save file below.

Attachments

• Why.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 169

Reddazrael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a quick question. I'm using the Gay Fates hack and it's working just fine. I know that I can't edit supports in FEFTwiddler because the hack messes with the supports, but can I edit everything else without it messing up the supports that the Gay Fates hack adds/edits?

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question. I'm using the Gay Fates hack and it's working just fine. I know that I can't edit supports in FEFTwiddler because the hack messes with the supports, but can I edit everything else without it messing up the supports that the Gay Fates hack adds/edits?
The editor works with everything other than supports, whoops misread your question, my mistake.

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I don't usually ask for help here, but I can't seem to edit my save file. The file in question is Chapter2. I've attached my save file below.

You had some items with Value >= 100 (0x64) which I can fix, but there's also a SelectedIndex=0 error that for me to fix, would be like finding a piece of hair in a needle-stack. What have you done to the save previously? Try selling those items until they're down to 99 (hint: 1 was 122, another was 161, from what I saw), and are you currently in battle on that save or do something to your player character (i.e. make him a hireling?), because I'm guessing that's the selection error.

SangMap

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm super noob with these stuffs, but still try to use the tool. When I open the save file, FEFTwiddler says the file is not FE save file...could anyone help me please...I'm playing FE fates on my sky3ds+, so the save file of it is ,<game's name>.sav right? Since playing on sky3ds+, I'm not able to download the DLC content which is reward the "witch mark", I just need it T_T

I also upload my .sav file fore your reference. Thanks a ton

Attachments

• 188 - Fire Emblem Fates - Conquest (USA).zip
    296.8 KB · Views: 205

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm super noob with these stuffs, but still try to use the tool. When I open the save file, FEFTwiddler says the file is not FE save file...could anyone help me please...I'm playing FE fates on my sky3ds+, so the save file of it is ,<game's name>.sav right? Since playing on sky3ds+, I'm not able to download the DLC content which is reward the "witch mark", I just need it T_T

I also upload my .sav file fore your reference. Thanks a ton
The format should be chapter0, chapter1, or chapter2, I'm not entirely sure what a sky3ds does to process saves, you'd have to ask help for that.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You had some items with Value >= 100 (0x64) which I can fix, but there's also a SelectedIndex=0 error that for me to fix, would be like finding a piece of hair in a needle-stack. What have you done to the save previously? Try selling those items until they're down to 99 (hint: 1 was 122, another was 161, from what I saw), and are you currently in battle on that save or do something to your player character (i.e. make him a hireling?), because I'm guessing that's the selection error.
I am not in a battle, I had just recruited Ophelia I'll sell some items. What I have done to that save overall is that I made some characters npc classes, I had some duplicate characters if i remember correctly, and most units have a movement of 56 and all skills.
Yes, I went overboard.

EDIT: I fixed it. I had more than 100 dragon herbs!

Last edited by trainboy2019,
Reactions: Wrathalos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la