ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Soralis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can somebody know how to keep same default model of Characters when changing Classes (Xander from Paladin to Hero but his entire body is NOT the Same)

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody know how to keep same default model of Characters when changing Classes (Xander from Paladin to Hero but his entire body is NOT the Same)
AID editing is what you'd need for that. You can't do that with Save editing.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, she's not on my roster despite the fact that she is in my castle. Hmm. Maybe I can import her? ... Actually, if I import her, it might break it.. hmm. Come to think of it, I suppose changing her sprite probably wouldn't work all that well either. Instead of spirit, her dragon form appears again.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just capture a generic unit and change the ID to Castle Lilith and change the class to Astral Dragon. Then you can use her like a unit.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come to think of it, I really ought to capture units just to muck about with some classes. That is an idea though, so I'll give it a shot.

Edit: A different question, about the editor itself. New Game Plus tab on it, is that implemented? What exactly does it do? Also, I couldn't technically go into new game plus, my game froze after the credits.
Edit 2: Oh yeah, before I completely forget. The female avatar I have in my roster is using Kana's lines. There any way to change that? ... And I just realized I know how to change the Class, but not a unit's ID. Oh dear.

Last edited by Jewel724,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come to think of it, I really ought to capture units just to muck about with some classes. That is an idea though, so I'll give it a shot.

Edit: A different question, about the editor itself. New Game Plus tab on it, is that implemented? What exactly does it do? Also, I couldn't technically go into new game plus, my game froze after the credits.
Edit 2: Oh yeah, before I completely forget. The female avatar I have in my roster is using Kana's lines. There any way to change that? ... And I just realized I know how to change the Class, but not a unit's ID. Oh dear.
New Game Plus I think was a Randomizer...? But I don't think there's anything there or it's just broken.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for changing ID's and whatnot, I have a couple questions.
How do I change one unit to castle Lilith, but in dragon instead of spirit form?
Playable sword wielding Anankos, how is that done? What class is it?
Feral Dragon, assuming the weapon is Dragon Breath, would that work as is?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I change one unit to castle Lilith, but in dragon instead of spirit form?
You have to use the built-in hex editor to change a unit to Lilith.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no difference between the dragon and the spirit outside of the map sprite and the only way to change it is to be at a certain point in the story (before or after a spoiler event).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/2VSGYf0.mp4 +1