ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, all I did was change the einherjar of my avatar to the female version and that started happening.

I made an edit. I just remembered that the female avatar has a voice option that's just a copy of Kana's. So nothing's wrong. That's just how the Corrin was set.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess there's really no use in worrying about it then.. what's done is done. As for the units I have in my roster thanks to OmegaBlu's DLC... I cannot edit their stats, and they are... well, weak. And I cannot use the Breath weapons on them either.
??? barely hits for any amount of damage, and he goes down in a few hits.
Anankos can't use the Breath attacks, making him on the field pointless.
Blight Dragon Garon can't use Dark Breath, making him on the field pointless as well.
Am I missing something?

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone discovered the byte/s for a Bond Unit's unique marking? I love immortalizing my old Avatars as Bond Units in newer files but kinda want the marking to go with it.

Legoman2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone give us a compilation of generic unit files,with their generic portraits, including the ones you can not normally get like Faceless,Stoneborn,Vallites,Kitsune,etc?

xnoctislight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Did anyone else update their 3DS browser? I just did mine because it wouldnt let me continue without updating, and it looks like the browser version isn't supported anymore, so Homebrew cannot run :/

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Did anyone else update their 3DS browser? I just did mine because it wouldnt let me continue without updating, and it looks like the browser version isn't supported anymore, so Homebrew cannot run :/
browser? you mean firmware?
um, you're not supposed to update your firmware until smea gives the green light. I thought this was common homebrew knowledge at this point.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

xnoctislight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is smea? Green light? Sorry I should have said I'm new to using homebrew/browserhax >.< This is the first time I'm using homebrew to edit my save file. The 3DS browser wouldn't allow me to continue until I updated my firmware, so that's what I did. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I screwed up >.> Was there a way to avoid the update?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is smea? Green light? Sorry I should have said I'm new to using homebrew/browserhax >.< This is the first time I'm using homebrew to edit my save file. The 3DS browser wouldn't allow me to continue until I updated my firmware, so that's what I did. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I screwed up >.> Was there a way to avoid the update?
Yeah, by not updating. smea is the creator of some Homebrew and he's really well known in the realm of 3DS Homebrew. Green light means it's okay to update, red light means no don't do, and yellow light means he's looking into it.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not seeing a place to add the stat raising items, unless I'm just being blind.
Also, the Breath weapons for Garon and Anankos, figured out why they aren't equipping. How do I modify the weapon rank for that though?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not seeing a place to add the stat raising items, unless I'm just being blind.
Also, the Breath weapons for Garon and Anankos, figured out why they aren't equipping. How do I modify the weapon rank for that though?
I don't think you can because you're not supposed to use/obtain Breath weapons normally.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just add a bunch of Arms Scrolls to their inventory and have them use them in game.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... different question, the stat raising items, not tonics... they are able to be added right? Am I just missing them somewhere?

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, I didn't see them when I looked, unless I'm just blind and didn't spot them, unless I'm blind and didn't see them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!