ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I merged the folder like it said to do, I imported the characters included, I don't know what else could be wrong..
Edit: The Breath weapons won't equip on Blight Dragon Garon, Silent Dragon Anankos.

Last edited by Jewel724,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I merged the folder like it said to do, I imported the characters included, I don't know what else could be wrong..
Are you getting the error when loading a save file? If so that means you had a dlc character in your roster or dlc item in your save and the file for it no longer exists in your extra data. Run any dlc maps that you've played before (you don't have to beat them, only let it run past the loading screen). Or if those missing items/characters are of no importance to you, ignore the message and play the game normally.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just doesn't load the DLCs from the folder. I had zero DLC beforehand, so it's no biggie. The save loads fine. A different thing though is the Breath Weapons won't equip on Anankos or Blight Dragon Garon, as for ??? Anankos or whoever that is, I cannot edit his stats and he's super weak.

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something about the Randomizer, I've downloaded the source code and edited it so the Randomizer wouldn't remove and add all the units back in, because there was no way I was missing out on the randomizer experience. :P I just added all the units in manually all being absent from party on a Chapter 6 save with their base stats (Took a while, but it was worth it... well okay, for some reason, the editor wouldn't keep their base stats, so I just did everything +1.) Now I am enjoying a (mostly) randomized save. :P Srange, though, because Sakura and Hayato stayed unchanged... aside from being level 20, now, with unmodded stats... not sure if that was the editor's fault or what, all I did was comment out the unit replacement tasks. >.>; There were varying effects on the units, as some would keep their skills and some would inherit the class skills, depending on method of recruitment, but I guess that just makes the randomizer even more random. :P

I might just be interested in making my own person build, at least for fun. I'm learning a bit of C# on my own, and this could be a bit of a learning experience for me.

Last edited by DeferredGalaxy,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My version of FEFTwiddler Update!

This is by no means anywhere near completion, but I've managed to make FEFTwiddler recognize the names of the DLC characters!
feftwiddlertest.png

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks! I'm needing more info about all of the characters except for Chrom/Frederick/Lissa before I can fully finish this.

On another note, I need a name for ???. Visual Studio doesn't want to recognize ??? as a name. ??? appeared in Chapter 5, for those that don't remember.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I'm needing more info about all of the characters except for Chrom/Frederick/Lissa before I can fully finish this.

On another note, I need a name for ???. Visual Studio doesn't want to recognize ??? as a name. ??? appeared in Chapter 5, for those that don't remember.
Try this.
Code:
\u0032\u0032\u0032

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mysterious Swordsman could be a good alternative, albiet a bit long, but I imagine there's some way to make the ??? appear in the editor. I haven't looked too much in to how the names, and such, are used, though, so I don't know.

Also is good that we all are continuing progress on the editor. ;w; There are a few things I'd personally like to add, myself, but I'm still in the progress of learning how the program even works. =w=

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Female avatar is using Kana's lines... there a way to fix that?
Did you change the character id of the player avatar to Kana's value? Because if you did, you might just want to recreate a Kana from another child unit. Simply changing Corrin's value to another character's value leads to weird stuff like that. Corrin, normal, and child units all are three separate types of units, so you might want to keep people in their native type, unless you want weird things to happen like that.

EDIT: Oh, also a reminder that nothing may be wrong because one of the options for the female avatar's voice is just Kana's voice. So if you didn't change to a Kana, then you probably just have that voice option set, and weird stuff is not happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0