1. someone`

someone` Member
    Newcomer

I think you can just duplicate any Midori then modify each Midori yourself(Class,mother,hair color...).
    That's faster,don't need to wait for someone to upload theirs.

2. Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai #TeamRem

United States
    Don't know how to change My Room hair color

3. EmblemCrossing

EmblemCrossing That Towel!Niles Cosplayer

United States
    Thunder Kai likes this.
  4. Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai #TeamRem

United States
  5. PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa GBAtemp Maniac

Italy
    I have the same problem. For build more support i inveted Kana M in my room and i still have the old hair color, not the one i edit for him.

6. Navi854

Navi854 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It's not much of a fix for the My Headquarters hair color problem but:

BEFORE recruiting the child ONLY, change the mother's hair value to the color you want and then recruit the child.

I did this by changing Sakura's hair value to Corrin's orange and now Asugi has orange hair in My Headquarters as well as his portrait. I figured it would work because common sense but haven't actually gotten to test it until earlier. Sorry I don't have a fix for already recruited children.

7. iisilver

iisilver "The true enemy of humanity is disorder."

United States
    actually, you can even change it after getting the kid. It'll still work.

8. Navi854

Navi854 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Oh? I'm guessing you actually change the mothers and not the child's? So if I change Sakura's back to normal would Asugi's revert as well?

9. iisilver

iisilver "The true enemy of humanity is disorder."

United States
    kinda. Asugi's hair in his portraits will still stay orange, but when you invite him to your quarters, his hair changes into Sakura's.

10. KuroKitsune

KuroKitsune GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    @Thunder Kai Unrelated to thread but have you seen the Cipher for Midori?! Mindblowingly amazing!

That said I'm looking for F!Kanna's, I'd appreciate it y'all can dump yours.

Another side note: I have Max stats on all my units due to some convoy shenanigans as per the numbers SF has. Outside of statues, is there way to bump up the stats without having to worry out it getting reset at some point?

Thunder Kai likes this.
  11. Pokéfan Kieran

Pokéfan Kieran GBAtemp Fan

I have a sort of really conditional way of learning personal skills.
    If you can downgrade your browser to 1.7xxx(can't remember) by putting only that in the sysupdater updates folder and you scan this qr code like the old pokemon qr codes and leaftools for animal corssing all units will learn every single skill in the game. Personals included! You can find it on that certain site but make sure only that browser is in the folder.
    If you don't have a clue about what i'm talking about it's best to not even try
    FE FATES USA ALL SKILLZ CODE FOR ALl.png

Last edited by Pokéfan Kieran, May 22, 2016
    GCNMatt likes this.
  12. Soaprman

OP Soaprman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    0.15.1 is released! https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/releases/tag/0.15.1

Get this if you've been experiencing oddities with things happening twice when they shouldn't, like opening the hex editor. That fix is all that is new in this build.

@Pokéfan Kieran: Mind elaborating on how that works? (I'm guessing it's an NTR cheat or something; I haven't used it before so I don't actually know) Does it actually teach them the skills in a way that works after reloading the save without the thing active, or does it just enable equipping of those skills ingame?

Interesting. So maybe the game just has a maximum of units from the logbook or something, and just assumes the player will never have more than one of each story character.

Thunder Kai likes this.
  13. Pokéfan Kieran

@Soaprman you downgrade the o3ds browser on emunand using a certain cia file you can find on a certain site I think. You put that in the updates folder and whirl up sysupdater and downgrade with only the spider cia.

you then go on the camera and scan the code. It's spiderhax actually. Same thing as leaftools for Animal Crossing.
    I'll admit my last post was a bit crap when it came to formatting.

Last edited by Pokéfan Kieran, May 22, 2016
  14. Harvest God

Harvest God Er a pixel artist?

United States
    Or just delete system browser in devmenu and install it, but both works. I bookmark all of my QR codes :ha:

15. Pokéfan Kieran

Ah I think that's how I did it. Yeah, simple to do. You think it'd be a good idea to make a google doc with spidercodes I find?

16. Harvest God

United States
    Eh I guess but you can use the search function on the Spider ARcode thread

17. Pokéfan Kieran

I know but it'd be nice having it on one easily to access resource.Might do it might not.

18. Derlohgocker

Derlohgocker Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Sadly that i never can use Qr codes again on fates i play on a n3ds and my o3ds has only the japanese version n it

19. KuroKitsune

KuroKitsune GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    More stat stuff. Some reading indicates that einherjar units retain the statue boosts from when they were recruited into your logbook. So theoretically, you can access all the statue bonuses on einherjar units without actually having then built. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

20. Harvest God

United States
    Recruit unit. Build your 50 statues. Give it the boost. Update and dismiss it. Delete all your statues now. Add the other statues that weren't used. Recruit that unit again and boost. Obviously there's a limit and these don't stack up.

KuroKitsune likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - FEFTwiddler, Emblem, Editor