Hacking Federal Business Raids

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Per chance, is Realhotstuff still safe? I was recently planning on buying from them and I seriously, seriously, do not wished to get partyvanned for it XD

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Per chance, is Realhotstuff still safe? I was recently planning on buying from them and I seriously, seriously, do not wished to get partyvanned for it XD

Don't know. But that's where I ordered an R4 from about 4 days ago. I got an e-mail saying it was shipped.....

I still have at least 2 more that need to be ordered within the next month, so I hope they don't get shut down until I at least get what I need from them.
wink.gif

I think they might be safe though.....on a quick perusal, they don't seem to sell mod chips, just flashcarts and such.

Just so you know if you didn't already, their discount code (which gets you 5% the total order price) is "RHS07".
grog.gif

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I put that? >_>

My sister is gonna order it hopefully later on today, and I want to get that R4 and Kingston Japan SD card.

I shouldn't have problems with that in general right? I remember people saying certain cards freeze, is that one of em?

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I put that? >_>

My sister is gonna order it hopefully later on today, and I want to get that R4 and Kingston Japan SD card.

I shouldn't have problems with that in general right? I remember people saying certain cards freeze, is that one of em?

The Kingston 1gig (Japan) is currently the best and fastest microSD you can get. So you're good.

Paralel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flash carts shouldn't have been taken, as they don't violate the DMCA. The DMCA bans anything bypassing copyright protection, such as region detection. The DS and GBA don't have that, so the only thing there that'd they could go after are direct bootlegs of games.

Then again..they are going after boot discs, which don't violate the DMCA...:/
The only problem with this is that the government warrants are typically very, very broad so they can take just about anything. It is done this way so that there is a very small chance they won't be able to get everything they need to make their case. Even if it isn't remotely related, they will still take it (VCR, camcorder, etc...). It's a "Take whatever you can and return it when you get around to it" policy.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The homes I'd assume are those fuckers who advertise themselves on Facebook in order to make a profit off of this.

The Kingston 1gig (Japan) is currently the best and fastest microSD you can get. So you're good.

Cause you ordered from there, don't mind me asking this but uh...do they ever call you about the product? I was pondering why that was mandatory, though after I get the R4 I'm changing all of my info on the site XD. I'm probably being overly cautious over this too.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The homes I'd assume are those fuckers who advertise themselves on Facebook in order to make a profit off of this.

The Kingston 1gig (Japan) is currently the best and fastest microSD you can get. So you're good.

Cause you ordered from there, don't mind me asking this but uh...do they ever call you about the product? I was pondering why that was mandatory, though after I get the R4 I'm changing all of my info on the site XD. I'm probably being overly cautious over this too.

I've ordered my R4 and SCminiSD from there. They never call you. They just leave order confirmation e-mails or e-mails to tell you that it was shipped. I think the only thing they might call you about is if your credit card didn't go through or your shipping address seems to be bogus or something like that.

As for the Kingston 1gig (Japan) being the best, I only know this because everyone sings the praises of that card. My slow-ass Transcend runs everything fine except Castlevania PoR, which is the the main "problem" game that might make you care about the Kingston 1gig. Personally, 1gig isn't enough for me.....I'll be getting a Kingston 2gig sometime soon. It's a little slower than the 1gig, but I already own the official cart of Castlevania PoR (and DoS for that matter) anyway. Tony Hawk Downhill Jam is the other problem game on the R4......I don't think even a fast microSD fixes that one. I don't care about that game anyway. Every other game I've ever tried ran perfectly. MicroSD speed is only mildly important on the R4.....and really only for the "problem" games I mentioned.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, I was initially planning to use an R4 so I don't have to chuck two handhelds around [My PSP was used mainly for music and movies, and the R4 can do that too], and imports/out of print games, so most game compatibility and any issues doesn't bother me.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc