FC30 Bluetooth Controller Contest: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the prize i don't understand what it is? i may have a semi cool outfit for it...

edit:dang it now i found it... maybe i'll pass if it's just for a phone only...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks cool i'll try to enter the contest. i'll just have to look and make sure my costume can be ok? can it be a game from any region? like a japan game for example?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I will pass this week :( My whole life has been ruled by two simple rules:
1. No drugs
2. No cosplay

No cosplay?
Why would you ban cosplay from your life?

---------------------------------------------------------------/--------------------------------------------------------------

Another contest I'm out of :/
I can't afford many stuff to cosplay myself as Lucas (tho I meet the proper physical aspects)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long does this contest go? I need to run to a Good Will or sormething to complete my costume, but I wont be able to get there till tomorrow...

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its'a Me!!

My card with Username/timestamp didn't show up in the photo (the sun was too bright), here's proof:

WzeBz6H.jpg

If you need more proof, I'll be happy to take more pictures! (Sorry my mom was getting annoyed because it was like 90 degrees outside, or I would have made another timestamp).

This took me the better part of two days to put together, it was harder than I thought to find the outfit (Who'd a thought most stores don't carry red longsleeve shirts in summer?), & I had to make the Mario head/Goomba which was more difficult than I thought it would be.

If you want to see how I made the mask/Goomba, I'll make a blog later with pictures of the process :).

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I know I'm more of a lurker on the good ol'Temp, but I recently did my first cosplaying at Comic Con in Manchester, so figured I'd try my shot at the contest :P Found a good location down near an Abbey and then the sun helped out.

icIailE.jpg

Then when I cam to upload the pictures realised I didn't have a timestemp or anything, so hidden away in the spoiler below is my timestamp and a couple more pics to prove its me :) also Haloman800 loving the SMB3 pixel art :D

QwQcU3O.jpg
Qo3QcM4.jpg
FRlWfAV.jpg
gJlYxD2.jpg
yq9Tw8p.jpg
y0fyJC7.jpg

EDIT: added a few more images...why not? I'm the Hero of Time.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terry, from Dragon Quest 6. I thought about doing Terry from DWM, but cosplaying a kid when you are and adult is hard lol

I hope im not to late and i sure hope this isnt bending the rules, even though ive seen lots of other people do it. I dont really have a good place to put a sign with my name and shiz, so I encluded them in my spoiler with the rest of the photos.

VRnSTf6.jpg

P2vCyQL.jpg

WtH3gFc.jpg

o6I6mF3.jpg

dLb5vs4.jpg

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Okay, as for the time stamp being in a separate photo, I'm not going too be hard nosed on that one. Everyone that provided a time-stamp showed sufficient proof, and they weren't photoshopped, so it's all good in my book. NOW! Onto the winner.

The winner for this contest and a recipient of an FC30 Bluetooth controller is.... *drumroll* Fluganox ! The sunlight in the background managed to wash you out a bit, but besides that I think it adds some real character to the photo. Awesome location, great use of props, and a killer costume. Love the hell out of it.

With that said, PM me your name, address and telephone number (needed for shipping, also.), and I'll hand it all over to the company at the very end of the last mini-contest :)

I hope you all had fun! Stay tuned for the next one. I'll keep this open until I get the next one up, which should be some time tomorrow.

Edit: It should also be said that you are not eligible for any more prizes for this event, however, you're welcome to enter just for fun if you feel like it :)

Reactions: Gahars
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ