Status
Not open for further replies.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would dress like a goomba but they don't wear any clothes.

5805906771_ba6aaca815_m.jpg

Reactions: Foxchild

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best costume wins.

Specifications~
Best costume or 'best costume where the person wearing said costume matches the character they're portraying closely'? My figure doesn't really match the stereotypes in games ;)
will it be a poll or will you be choosing the best?
Does the character later being in the 32bit era disqualify them?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Specifications~
Best costume or 'best costume where the person wearing said costume matches the character they're portraying closely'? My figure doesn't really match the stereotypes in games ;)
will it be a poll or will you be choosing the best?
Does the character later being in the 32bit era disqualify them?

Best costume as judged by originality, place settings, overall construction of costume, and a few other things. I can say that, as a hefty guy myself, I wouldn't take off points for someone that doesn't fit the figure of the character.

Since the judgement period will be very short before we move on to the next mini contest, I'll handle the judging myself.

If the character had a game in the 8 or 16 bit era, and later was in a 32 bit game, that would be fine. If the character made his/her's/it's debut in the 32 bit era, that would not be permitted.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
5mnkwlr.jpg

heres mine! im a baseball player from the Pro Yakyu series for 8-bit and 16-bit era Pro Yakyu games. As you can tell by my garb I play for the Yakult Swallows, that jersey is exclusive and so is the hat. Hope this counts!

JIKKYOU PAWAFURU PRO YAKYU!!!

As awesome as that is, The Yakult Swallows are a baseball team founded in 1950, and not exclusive nor original to video games. I can't include this in the submissions. Though, if you want to throw something else together and edit your post, you're more than welcome to do so. This goes for anyone. If you want to change your submission before the contest ends, feel free. I will only be making my judgements after the contest ends.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
As awesome as that is, The Yakult Swallows are a baseball team founded in 1950, and not exclusive nor original to video games. I can't include this in the submissions. Though, if you want to throw something else together and edit your post, you're more than welcome to do so. This goes for anyone. If you want to change your submission before the contest ends, feel free. I will only be making my judgements after the contest ends.

Aww. I liked his. (Especially considering his was the only other one before mine...)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh I dont think stuff like that should be allowed, I could just throw on some football jersey I had laying around and claim im a player in tecmo super bowl
its completely up to the judges though

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was finally gonna participate in one if these, but you guys just had to make it a dress up contest huh? Guess ill wait for the next one.

Im a pill from doctor mario, this is actully me in my epic costume, it is not a real pill:
tylenol_extra_strength_rapid_release_gel.jpg

[/spolier]

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note how he said "NO PHOTOSHOP" specifically, as opposed to NO IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND. That's like high school; the rules where no iPods in class, so I would use a Phillips branded MP3 player. Loophole! :b

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note how he said "NO PHOTOSHOP" specifically, as opposed to NO IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND. That's like high school; the rules where no iPods in class, so I would use a Phillips branded MP3 player. Loophole! :b

And when I say Photoshop, I mean any photo editing software. Don't be that guy. No one likes a smart ass.

Reactions: kehkou

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
" :b " is the international symbol that I was joking. Don't be that guy. No one likes a tight ass.

Oh please excuse me. I didn't know that this was the international thread for joking. Thought you misread the rules, so do carry on with your wondrous humor.

:b

Reactions: kehkou

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh please excuse me. I didn't know that this was the international thread for joking. Thought you misread the rules, so do carry on with your wondrous humor.

:b
Your alright Devin. Mad respect. I would enter, but the only thing a can come up with is being a Mii. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...