• Total voters

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aww crap, I voted for A Link to the Past thinking it was the Original Game Boy Version...I think that was Link's Awakening...

I've personally never beaten ALTTP, so I better look for a SNES Emu on the DS
happy.gif
....But Link's Awakening was my first Zelda, I thought all the puzzles were cleverly made, especially for a 10 Year Old kid!
biggrin.gif
It really got my mind running.

OoT comes 2nd, being pretty deep, though, difficulty was a little easier than Link's Awakening

serious_sean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Majora's Mask.

More difficult than most zeldas, excellent groundhog day mechanic, link transforms into 3 useful forms, and on top of that, the game is bizarre and creepy.

this one also gets my vote because it strove to be different. the mechanics and weirdness seen in this entry are unique.

oh man! and this was the first one with tingle! wow. now i want to play it again.

Kael1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Those results are pretty much what I agree with/expected.

Edit: Also, Majora's was damned epic and imo we should be able to vote for 2 :

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I grew up playing the first two Zelda games, and I've played through every once since. Bar none: "A Link to the Past" is the best Zelda game ever. It has incredible music, an assortment of really cool weapons and gadgets, memorable characters and bosses, and a great number of well designed dungeons that don't feel like the game is holding your hand every step of the way. Then, add the fact that you can warp in and out of the dark world and you have a gigantic overworld to expore! How fun was it being able to see what the "dark side" version of different people and places were. That was totally cool!

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have played almost all of the Zelda games except the Wind Waker or Twilight Princess because not much has motivated me into buying Wii/Gamecube apart from Twilight Princess. I never liked Link to the Past that much I stopped playing it once you got the mirror which transported you between both world, although this was Gba port apparently in the snes version the ice maze was a lot harder and was tweaked in the port.
My favourite Zelda game would probably have to be a tie between Ocarina of Time(Navi grr) and Minish Cap as i found it very original although the story wasn't. Unfortunately I was not great fan of the nes/snes games as i was too young for that era and going back and playing them didn't fell right as i was use to better and more powerful graphics.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Give 10 years and more people might be saying TP. OOT was great, my vote went to a links awakning

I had some fun on that game.. YEEHAWWWW!

damit, I allways get a link to the past and links awakning confused
rofl2.gif

links awakning
smile.gif

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Link's Awakening
it was my first zelda game, I still remember how I was hooked to it on my bulky gameboy(first generation). Right when I got my DS, I went to finish it on Lameboy straight away, the sense of nostalgia nearly brought tears to my eyes. :S

My second favorite is Ocarina of Time though.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What no "Wand of Gamelon"?

hate2.gif

That's not canon... ma boy!
rofl2.gif

Personally, I love the Oracle series. They have EVERYTHING, from connectivity with the other titles (making both a huge adventure on the whole), to "modern" features found on recent Zelda titles, like time traveling or great puzzles, while keeping the best of LADX.

Oracles > Everything
gbasp.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I love Link's Awakening more than the other games. Even tho all others are awesome. But Link's Awakening just made everything perfect. I can't think up a bad thing about the game.
Keep in mind I didn't play the Oracles games very much. Just tried 10 minutes or so. I do own them but I just haven't given them the time they hopefully deserve
wink.gif

IceFreak2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At this precise moment, it's got to be Twilight Princess on the Wii; sod the apparently 'limited' graphical capability of the Wii, the game looks awesome - and the control mechanism with the Wiimote/Nunchuck is fantastic.

Prior to that, A Link To The Past on the SNES - simply because it introduced me to the Zelda franchise, and the sheer number of hours that I invested in the game.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Although I recognize Oot's greatness.. my personal favorite is still A Link to The Past.. simply because it was the first Zelda I've played.. at least once a year I take some time to finish this game and I still enjoy it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh