Faulty EZ Flash JR!!

zsonance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I google searched this problem I was having with my EZ Flash JR. Basically, when you turn it on, it just gets stuck on OSINIT ...

I KNOW for a fact it's not the SD card. Because i Have multiple EZ Flash JR's ( 3 to be exact ), and 2 of them work with the same SD card which is a red sandisk, and it loads up to the OS just fine, but when I put the card in the 3rd EZ Flash JR it doesn't work.

The Vender i used is called True Blue Store on ALIEXPRESS and they won't respond to any of my messages and I can't submit a dispute.

I'm concerned that I'm stuck with a broken device that I paid for :0(

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I google searched this problem I was having with my EZ Flash JR. Basically, when you turn it on, it just gets stuck on OSINIT ...

I KNOW for a fact it's not the SD card. Because i Have multiple EZ Flash JR's ( 3 to be exact ), and 2 of them work with the same SD card which is a red sandisk, and it loads up to the OS just fine, but when I put the card in the 3rd EZ Flash JR it doesn't work.

The Vender i used is called True Blue Store on ALIEXPRESS and they won't respond to any of my messages and I can't submit a dispute.

I'm concerned that I'm stuck with a broken device that I paid for :0(
Well that's an unauthorized store so getting help from @EZ-Flash2 is unlikely to happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And your own @SylverReZ ?