Hacking Fatal Error screen on Hekate after updating emuMMC

William Bernhard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey people I was trying to update my brother's switch but we're getting this message after trying to launch it with hekate:

A fatal error occurred when runin Atmospere.
Title ID: 010041544d530000
Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)

this is what we did step by step.
- console was on firmware 9.0.1|AMS 0.12.0|E running from a fat32 micro SD when we started
- updated to 10.0.4 via ChoiDujourNX v102
- once it finished the console turned off
- i then deleted my atmosphere, sept and bootloader folders along "reboot_to_payload.nro" from the switch folder, hbmenu.nro and "hekate_ctaer_530.bin" from the sd's root
- downloaded the current atmosphere and hekate .zips from their respective repos along the recently released sigpatches
- placed atmosphere stuff in, then hekate's then sigpatches in that order
- run hekate_ctaer_5.3.0.bin payload with TegraRcmGUI
- click emuMMC to launch it
- atmosphere splashscreen shows then it's followed by a black screen with the above error in white letters

anyone can give me a hand knowing what I did wrong? any help would be awesome, if needed I can upload the report (if I manage to find it)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey people I was trying to update my brother's switch but we're getting this message after trying to launch it with hekate:

A fatal error occurred when runin Atmospere.
Title ID: 010041544d530000
Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)

this is what we did step by step.
- console was on firmware 9.0.1|AMS 0.12.0|E running from a fat32 micro SD when we started
- updated to 10.0.4 via ChoiDujourNX v102
- once it finished the console turned off
- i then deleted my atmosphere, sept and bootloader folders along "reboot_to_payload.nro" from the switch folder, hbmenu.nro and "hekate_ctaer_530.bin" from the sd's root
- downloaded the current atmosphere and hekate .zips from their respective repos along the recently released sigpatches
- placed atmosphere stuff in, then hekate's then sigpatches in that order
- run hekate_ctaer_5.3.0.bin payload with TegraRcmGUI
- click emuMMC to launch it
- atmosphere splashscreen shows then it's followed by a black screen with the above error in white letters

anyone can give me a hand knowing what I did wrong? any help would be awesome, if needed I can upload the report (if I manage to find it)
Run the archive bit fix via Hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.