OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its out
biggrin.gif
very fun game, recommend it. just played the first chapter on 5.50 gen d3.

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
32 players in 1 game...that's something to look forward to. I hope kai supports this and wish that it would be LAG free. Now, to find a VERY LARGE ADHOC party
laugh.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
melvox said:
32 players in 1 game...that's something to look forward to. I hope kai supports this and wish that it would be LAG free. Now, to find a VERY LARGE ADHOC party
laugh.gif
The PSP version only supports a max of 24 players.

And yeah, this game is awesome. I've just finished the campaign mode, and it was fun as hell. I spent 3 hours straight on mission 10 though, and couldn't clear it. But when I restarted I cleared it in 5 minutes.
ninja.gif
Oh, and to boost the mood when playing this game, grab a warrior hat and dash out into the battlezone on your own and shout "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!" and slice and dice em.
yay.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been glued to this game since Thursday, shame it wont do well over here seeing there is little coverage for it.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.Radiant said:
you just need to continue killing the other team until their life count (should upper left, blue ) gets to zero. thats it.
There seems to be much more than that. I went back and played as a builder this time and beat it. It seems that none of the AI were upgrading the classes, even though the enemy does which is probably why they slaughtered my team those previous times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...