Famicom Mini & Classic Nes Cracked (U) (J)

E

exile

I've gotten them all to work on my x-rom 512 except Zelda 2 I still get the black screen that emus have. The other minis that have troubles work fine though
No problems on these three with speed or anything?

Famicom Mini Vol. 30 - SD Gundam World - Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars (J)
(seems slow)
Famicom Mini Vol. 22 - Nazo no Murasame Jou (J)
(tons of slowdown)
Famicom Mini Vol. 26 - Famicom Mukashi Banashi - Shin Onigashima - Zen Kou Hen (J)
(freezes during title screen when start is pressed or right after)

Particularly volume 22 as that was obvious that it had huge speed problems and the other the froze before I got to the game.

Volume 30 seemed slow but it could just be the game, I have never played any other version of it.

I'll try to flash them again and redownload maybe to just in case it was on my side.

EDIT:

I ran 22 nazo no Murasame by itself and it ran a lot better but still would stutter and the sound would too.
The other two games run fine when flashed by themselves as well on my EZFA. So I guess it was just something weird going on.

bongi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kid Icarus (Hikari Shinwa - Palthena no Kagami) doesn't seem to work. It hangs quite often here.

Also i wonder why is Star Soldier not in the package?

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
where can we find the damn rommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
just the website plsssss
You are lucky that I can't ban you because you would be gone. You've been here since November of 2002 and you still haven't realized that you can't ask for roms nor rom links, and you can't post rom links. Pull your head out of your ass and go read the forum rules before you start asking more idiotic questions.

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
where can we find the damn rommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
just the website plsssss
god i can't stand that shit..
do yall get that alot round here? if so i havent noticed..
im a super mod over at www.emuxhaven.net 's forums and it seems like every day we have some random moron requesting roms, spamming, bumping old ass threads or being a douchebag in general.
too bad theres no real way to prevent such thing from happening..

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
too bad theres no real way to prevent such thing from happening..
Well, we could emulate Jay and Silent Bob and get a list of where all these morons live and go kick the crap out of them. Maybe the others who didn't get hurt would realize not to ask for roms anymore.
biggrin.gif

K

KaliKot

great my 2 lines gets flames
oh well guess I deserve it...
but I still cant find it! how frustrating...

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
I've not tried all the roms, but the of the few I've tried Donkey Kong, Pacman, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2 are all working great on my XGFlash2.
biggrin.gif
Only failure so far was metroid and as I've recently finished this as a bonus on the gba rom, that wasnt so bad.

Which is good news to me, well if I ever get one of the wireless adaptors anyway. To just play the games I used pocketnes. Still i might play these versions now.

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone please pm me a place to get these cause i cant get to the irc channel cause i was banned as soon as i got there and the only one who could do anything about (according to what i was told) hasnt read his pm's. please hook me up with a pm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1