Hacking (fake) Wii homebrew chip CONFIRMED REAL!

hughmorris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rude or not, these guys are onto something huge. They even showed their credentials (many E3 media and exhibitor badges as well as a Gamespot Editor's Choice award for one of their previous retailed titles). I'm beginning to think its real and will be the biggest shock ever to the naysayers.

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
"TO BE RELEASED AT E3!"

^^ WTF?

Hugemoron, did you sign up just to promote this crappy shit you and your crack-riddled friends created?
Come on, you can tell me. You wanted some attention didn't you? Look like a big man and all?
I don't have a "mister winkie" eighter and I know the pain .. (It got bit off during a monkeyfight with a gorilla escaped from a mental instution where they tested new psychopathy-inducing chemicals on animals. I ate the gorilla's mouth, dangling penis and all afterwards, out of revenge)
Did a crazy german "scientist" amputate your nose and attach it to your stump too? Is that why you're wearing a scarf?
You can show me, I won't make fun of how idiotic you look.

As a real gangster I can give you a tip on how to look even more "menacing"; Eat more food.
You look like you would shatter into pieces due to vibrations the next time you fart.

Fucking white suburban kids trying to act tough .. come over to my hood, and I'll crack your Wii for you, and you don't even have to wait for E3. I'll crack it by launching it into your ass by holding my arm against it and flexing my biceps.

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even this thing is possible, who in their right mind would release this kind of stuff at E3? have you ever seen such modchip manufacturers selling their product at a convention that big? hughmorris must be an idiot if he believed such thing.

after watching that 1st vid, the creator if that vid is just looking for an attention (attention whore) and i think hughmorris is that stupid guy that made that video.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol the shirts are hilarious. At least try local custom t shirts shop and get vinyl stickers on guys
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast