Fake r4 Card, Need the right frimware!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by xdarksoul, Aug 16, 2016.

1. xdarksoul
    OP

xdarksoul Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2016
    Netherlands
    soo i found my old r4 card, actually 2 of them. i dont remember if my r4 card is real or fake. the other one i know for sure that ts fake. i did a really stupid thing by deleting the kernel. i remember the fake green r4 card was running moonshell, sadly dont know wich kernel. I hope somebody knows a kernel that works with most of the fake r4 cards. Thanks for helping!

2. xdarksoul
    This message by xdarksoul has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 16, 2016, Reason: Chill, dude -rp.
    Aug 16, 2016
  3. hii915
    This message by hii915 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 16, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Aug 16, 2016
  4. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    i was this close to put the firmware here for you.. until i read that...

5. naliste

naliste Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Does the green R4 have a webpage on the sticker? what does it says? It's the card translucent?

6. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    You need to post pictures of your R4s and even then it's most of the times a gamble to get the right firmware for clones.

Worth a shot, but without pictures you won't get any help ;)

naliste and ScarletDreamz like this.
  7. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Ill redirect him to the thread he needs 3.3

http://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-firmwares-ask-for-your-r4i-sdhc-clone-firmware.437924/

there you go, also read the comments below my thread, i have posted several firmware's for other cards.

raulpica and naliste like this.