OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!
I bought this card for som weeks ago but i cant make it work so i wonder i someone knows if this is a fake/cope of a real R4 card,

please reply

Thanks// Jonas

313011_01.jpg

Jonas_o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dont know what that means, but i cant get any game to work (sorry about the bad english i am a swedish fail
tongue.gif
)

I thougt it was real because it cost me 40 pund?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not real brahski. What games you trying? You're card is a clone/fake, but the games might not even be compatible. In other words, your card might be terribly outdated.

On a sidenote: HOW MANY FREAKING CLONES ARE THERE?! I knew there was a bunch, but it's like each day, I'm seeing different R4's, it's ridiculous!

Jonas_o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have tried a lot of games, including the new Pokemon and Dragon Quest 9 and it's either black screen or it says Application Halted.
gaahh i so pissed, put my last money that i have saved for a while, and bought a shit that does not even work, miserable, hmm okay well i just have to
continue to pretend to play when my parents ask if its work
(They bought a DSLite to me if I saved to a flash card itself)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I'm sure I'll regret this, but before I say what I'm going to say, wait a couple days to see if anybody thinks of a fix for you. From what I can tell, you got ripped off for a hunk of junk. Have you tried finding hacks/patches for your games?

Jonas_o

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have tried everything for abaout 2 weeks.. ant the shop just wont answer when i call och relpay my mails, ohh god in hell i got f*cked bad

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm, tough luck mate, fakes are like the pest under the good cards. Lot's of R4's on the market aren't real, since it has been very popular in the past.

Is there a website on the box? Most likely you will find your software there, since it looks like it really got a site on it.

On a side note: Many clones AREN'T able to play games like Dragon quest 9 or Pkmn Black/white, or even anything that is new. You should get it to work with the older games first. Games like mario cart.

If that works, you may want to switch to YSmenu, a detailed tutorial can actually be found on this website, how to set it up etc.

Good luck
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: