OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
NTR-P-BH6J.jpg

ID: BH6J

July 22 Fairy Tail DS (NDS) (English full translation "Fairy Tale: Portable Guild")

anybody else looking forward to this?

TVG-NDS-2543
???? Manufacturer
???? Hudson
??? Released
????????? 22 Jul 10

Genre: Fighting Action

?????????????????????????DS???? Fairy ?blockbuster comic, and appeared in Nintendo DS! ???????????????????????????????????????????? The original story was not being told ?E fight, you can enjoy the original story line and animation!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? But fun to play games with children using a unique magic fancy blasting ?, eliminating the too-hard command input to the traditional fighting game, we can invoke the magic button to be one long enchantment ?Mare.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Avoid monotony and battle magic, which is able to activate the magic counter at the right time run out, we can now enjoy tactics and targeting the jackpot or in trouble or attack.

?????????????????????? Medals and character customization Magic ?.
???????????????????????????????????? Magic get a medal quest mode and proceed with the story mode. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Can now be used to equip a new spell, which you can customize characters and magical abilities. ???????? 200?????????????????????????????????????? Medals Because more than 200 magic, characters you can create an original character.

also PSP version

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Any videos or pics?
The anime is good but I can't decide if this is something to look forward to since most NDS games disappoint me :/

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@TC
You should at least post some screenshots. :/

Trailer:

The story mode only goes up to Paradise Tower, but I don't know about the psp version. The only thing I know is that the ds version is a fighting game, whereas the psp version is like Monster Hunter (at least that's what it looks like to me after watching the trailer).

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eliminating the too-hard command input to the traditional fighting game, we can invoke the magic button to be one long enchantment

Sounds like another shitty fighting game with no combos and shitty mechanics just like every single other fucking fighter on DS not named Bleach or Jump Ultimate Stars.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I can honestly say that after playing the PSP version for a few hours, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand anything, know what to do or where you're going without knowing a vast majority of Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...