Homebrew Failure to Copy Cart Image on GM9

NyxDusk35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to make a .nds copy of Pokémon Diamond (which I own completely legitimately, just for the record). Only, when I go to Godmode9>Gamecart>(long pokémon file name).trim.nds> Copy to 0:/gm9/out, it will start the process, only to stop and tell me "failure to copy item." Is this a DRM thing, or is this because the contacts on my actual game card are really finicky? In either case, is there a workaround? I was really looking forward to streaming a Pokémon Diamond sleeplocke using an emulator.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to make a .nds copy of Pokémon Diamond (which I own completely legitimately, just for the record). Only, when I go to Godmode9>Gamecart>(long pokémon file name).trim.nds> Copy to 0:/gm9/out, it will start the process, only to stop and tell me "failure to copy item." Is this a DRM thing, or is this because the contacts on my actual game card are really finicky? In either case, is there a workaround? I was really looking forward to streaming a Pokémon Diamond sleeplocke using an emulator.

How much free space do you have on your SD card?

NyxDusk35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh! Only 4 MB- maybe that's the problem XD I hadn't even thought to check that. Thanks! Time to decide which game(s) to temporarily banish in order to make space.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1