Facebook question..

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Lucifer666, Apr 6, 2012.

Apr 6, 2012

Facebook question.. by Lucifer666 at 5:04 PM (398 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Right so there's this page I like on Facebook which was hosting a give away contest, and I commented explaining why I should win. A couple of friends liked my comment, but I'm not too comfortable with my action of commenting on that page showing up on my friends' home pages.

I went on my timeline (stupid new feature..) and hit 'Activity Log'. There it was, (my action of commenting on that page's post) just sitting there with the setting "Allowed on timeline" ticked. There seems to be no way to change this, or is there?

This is ridiculous. I wouldn't mind if my friends actually went on that page themselves and found my comment, but I'm sure as hell I don't want it showing up on their home pages.

Can this be changed? Thanks!

2. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
    Nah, most likely not. Basically everything you do on there nowadays can be tracked by the little stalker feed on the upper right of your screen lol.

3. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    Every friend them self has to customise what they follow of your activity, such as commenting on wall posts and the such.

4. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    There was a way to do it before the timeline thing started, and the effects remained even after the timeline was implemented, but now I see NO way to change those settings.