:LyonZero:

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how can I apply the game saves you have on the site on my EZV?
or at least tell me the basic way to do it, because when I try to do it I delete the sav. file from my MicroSD (makin' a backup first of course) then I attatch the downloaded sav. file but it just ignores it & starts the game as no saved file. I just need to know which part I'm doin' wrong. Thanks in advance.

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea but I only downloaded it & I thought that & just renamed it to the same as the old save file but it just did the same.
In the meanwhile I'll keep messin' with it. But plz if anyone has done save files before plz tell me what you did. thanks.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem is the save backup feature of the EZV. Play a different game on your cart than the one you want to transfer the save from. Then put your microSD in your computer and copy the save file into the saver folder. Make sure it's exactly the same name as the one you deleted, not the same as the filename of the game, it could be different. Go by the save file you deleted. Now start up your DS. It should work now.

Give that a try. If that's not the issue than there is something up with the save format.

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There it goes!!!
Thanks all of you, Hybrid, Gamer, & Hooya & the rest of this site!
bow.gif

Seriously thanks I got it.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: the internet