OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
First, I would like you to forgive my complete ignorance on computer-related issues. Second, I would like any of you to tell me how the hell do I run EZ Manager 2.22. I have already used it many times, but I lost the CD where I had all the stuff I needed to run it. So, I tried to download it from that sosuke forum, and I did it. But I just can't run it, windows keeps telling me that it needs to know what program created the file. What can I do? I tried to post my doubt at the sosuke forum, but I can't register at the damned thing (they don't send the activation e-mail).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First check your spam box I get emails on PMs all the time, you could also try registering again as the site had issues for the last couple of days.

Windows asking what program created it is a new one on me buthere is a quick breakdown:

Copy the contents of the USB_Drivers directory to the windows\system32\drivers directory. Insert your linker and install it all pointing it to the directory you just copied the drivers from (theoretically you could use the drivers already in the directory but if you accidently rename a directory below it stuff will stop working).
After all is installed run the EZ_Mode.exe and set it to EZ3, if it is greyed out just close it/

After this you should just have to open EZManager and burn as usual.

Kliviwiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks, FAST6191, but I think you didn't get how ignorant I am on computers. Where do I find the USB_Drivers directory and the windows\system32\drivers directory?

I already have the EZ manager installed on my PC, but when I click it, a window pops up telling me I don't have the zlib.dll file and because of that I can't open EZManager, but if I reinstall the file it might solve the problem. When I try to reinstall it, windows asks me with wich program the file was created. Did you get the problem? Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)