Hacking ezflash wont play a pokemon game

moyemeni03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to launch pokemon diamond or pearl is just shows two blank white screens and i want someone to plz help me out.
i am using the original ezflash with an 3in1 expansion pack. im using the kernal 1.90beta. and come someone plzz help me out i want to download pokemon platinum when it comes out plzzzz

pharand

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize for bringing this topic back to the top, but after two days of searching this is the closest to my own actual problem

I too have experienced these white screens when I try to play Pokemon Platinum.

I have tried both the kernel 1.9 and the previous (more stable) version of the kernel.
both time the game would simply not start. I start the game and the two white screens greet me like the old nemesis they are becoming.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

The rom itself is not problematic, I have tested it with No$GBA and it worked perfectly (I have tried this with 3 versions of the game)

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just turn OFF softreset under stable kernel (circle must be orange) and OB10 (touch orange circle to open user setting window) or test the mode 2 under OB10.

pharand

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly this does not work either, I have tried with softreset off, on, mode2, on stable and Beta (now new version 11)

while searching around, I noticed some place mentionning that the pokemon save file is 4 mb large, yet mine shows it is actually 512 kb

could this be related?

thank you for your time and help

pharand

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried other pokemon games, the japanese version of Platinum and the US version of Pokemon Pearl, both welcomed me by flashing two perfectly white screen (well, one screen was a bit dirty..)

other games works flawlessly. Suikoden is great, although not the suikoden universe I grew up with. the Phoenix Wright games were all great. Valkyrie Profile is great... yet my Ez Flash card will not let me play pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work