ezflash wont play a pokemon game

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by moyemeni03, Feb 21, 2009.

1. moyemeni03
    OP

moyemeni03 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    when i try to launch pokemon diamond or pearl is just shows two blank white screens and i want someone to plz help me out.
    i am using the original ezflash with an 3in1 expansion pack. im using the kernal 1.90beta. and come someone plzz help me out i want to download pokemon platinum when it comes out plzzzz

2. moyemeni03
    OP

moyemeni03 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    can someoneee helppp mee plzzzz

3. Mbmax

Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Nov 7, 2006
    Please don't open several thread. Perhaps someone will help you at last ...

4. moyemeni03
    OP

moyemeni03 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    help me outtttttttt plzzz.
    i neeed to know how to do this

5. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    since when the game have white screens? did you just downloaded it? there are times you will need to re-download these nds games due to corruption.

it happens all the time with a bad internet connection.

6. pharand

pharand Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    I apologize for bringing this topic back to the top, but after two days of searching this is the closest to my own actual problem

I too have experienced these white screens when I try to play Pokemon Platinum.

I have tried both the kernel 1.9 and the previous (more stable) version of the kernel.
    both time the game would simply not start. I start the game and the two white screens greet me like the old nemesis they are becoming.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

The rom itself is not problematic, I have tested it with No$GBA and it worked perfectly (I have tried this with 3 versions of the game)

7. Mbmax

Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Nov 7, 2006
    Just turn OFF softreset under stable kernel (circle must be orange) and OB10 (touch orange circle to open user setting window) or test the mode 2 under OB10.

8. pharand

pharand Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    sadly this does not work either, I have tried with softreset off, on, mode2, on stable and Beta (now new version 11)

while searching around, I noticed some place mentionning that the pokemon save file is 4 mb large, yet mine shows it is actually 512 kb

could this be related?

thank you for your time and help

9. aphirst

aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Oct 22, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Augsburg
    512kB (kilobytes) = 4Mb (megabits) , so that isn't related...

10. pharand

pharand Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    I tried other pokemon games, the japanese version of Platinum and the US version of Pokemon Pearl, both welcomed me by flashing two perfectly white screen (well, one screen was a bit dirty..)

other games works flawlessly. Suikoden is great, although not the suikoden universe I grew up with. the Phoenix Wright games were all great. Valkyrie Profile is great... yet my Ez Flash card will not let me play pokemon.