Hacking ezflash wont play a pokemon game

  • Thread starter Thread starter moyemeni03
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,698
  • Replies Replies 9

moyemeni03

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
11
Country
United States
when i try to launch pokemon diamond or pearl is just shows two blank white screens and i want someone to plz help me out.
i am using the original ezflash with an 3in1 expansion pack. im using the kernal 1.90beta. and come someone plzz help me out i want to download pokemon platinum when it comes out plzzzz
 
since when the game have white screens? did you just downloaded it? there are times you will need to re-download these nds games due to corruption.

it happens all the time with a bad internet connection.
 
I apologize for bringing this topic back to the top, but after two days of searching this is the closest to my own actual problem

I too have experienced these white screens when I try to play Pokemon Platinum.

I have tried both the kernel 1.9 and the previous (more stable) version of the kernel.
both time the game would simply not start. I start the game and the two white screens greet me like the old nemesis they are becoming.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

The rom itself is not problematic, I have tested it with No$GBA and it worked perfectly (I have tried this with 3 versions of the game)
 
Just turn OFF softreset under stable kernel (circle must be orange) and OB10 (touch orange circle to open user setting window) or test the mode 2 under OB10.
 
sadly this does not work either, I have tried with softreset off, on, mode2, on stable and Beta (now new version 11)

while searching around, I noticed some place mentionning that the pokemon save file is 4 mb large, yet mine shows it is actually 512 kb

could this be related?

thank you for your time and help
 
I tried other pokemon games, the japanese version of Platinum and the US version of Pokemon Pearl, both welcomed me by flashing two perfectly white screen (well, one screen was a bit dirty..)

other games works flawlessly. Suikoden is great, although not the suikoden universe I grew up with. the Phoenix Wright games were all great. Valkyrie Profile is great... yet my Ez Flash card will not let me play pokemon.
 

Site & Scene News