Hacking EZFlash 3in1 help <_<

Celes cole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I just got my EZFlash today and I have NO idea how to use it. I think I'm missing a few things and I haven't thoroghly checked out the downloads section. But I can't get this pesky thing to work! I think it's files I need. Now, I did download the loader thing for it. I also have a GBA rom on there. If I try running the loader, it says "3in1 expansion pack not found. Please redo from start. (A) : Confirm.

I'm using a R4DS by the way.

Thanks ^^

Btw: EZFlash V +

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Celes cole said:
Hey guys. I just got my EZFlash today and I have NO idea how to use it. I think I'm missing a few things and I haven't thoroghly checked out the downloads section. But I can't get this pesky thing to work! I think it's files I need. Now, I did download the loader thing for it. I also have a GBA rom on there. If I try running the loader, it says "3in1 expansion pack not found. Please redo from start. (A) : Confirm.

I'm using a R4DS by the way.

Thanks ^^

Btw: EZFlash V +
Wait, first you say you have the R4DS, then the EZ flash V+ ?
Or do you mean EZ flash 3in1+ ? (I dont think that one works with the R4)

Celes cole

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both the DS Ezflash, GBA Ezflash and R4. So my EZflash won't work on my R4? Well I've tried booting it up from my EZflash DS and... well I put the kernel in but it just keeps saying "Now booting..."

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
strange. for me and my Ez Flash 3 in 1 V
worked on my sc one ds and i also enjoy linking up with super robot wars atm hehe
but really i don't understand how thats possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw