EZFlash 3-in-1 save files?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by YueFairchild, Apr 4, 2010.

Apr 4, 2010
  1. YueFairchild
    OP

Newcomer YueFairchild Member

United States
    I've had my EZF for a couple weeks now, and I love it. This morning, I loaded Super Mario Advance 2 and got this weird error screen about my save files being corrupted. The nutty part is...All of my saves are gone. FFVIAdvance, Mega Man Battle Networks, everything. So...I'm kinda mad. [​IMG]

Is there any way to back my saves up from now on? How does the 3-in-1 store GBA saves exactly?

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    EEPROM save types are not supported. Those you have to SRAM patch.

This is how you look for games you gotta patch before playing:
    [​IMG]

for save files on the 3in1, that depends on what you used to load the game. AKAIO puts them in the same folder as the game, gba exploader puts them in a folder seperate from the game.

3. YueFairchild
    OP

Newcomer YueFairchild Member

United States
    That's the part that kinda confused me. All these games were totally fine with saving for a few days until just now when they were like LOLCORRUPTED, I don't understand what happened.

4. Atashi

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    Check your micro SD card, the saves might still be there. Like how_do_i_do_that mentioned, they will be stored somewhere depending on what you are using to load & run them. AKAIO puts them in the same folder as the rom file, and gives them the same name but with a .gba.sav extension. GBA exploader saves them in a directory according to what is set up in the .ini file, I think.

Perhaps too late to help now, but you can make backups of your saves from the microSD card to your computer, so that you have something to restore from should they get corrupted or lost.

-Atashi