OP
Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi,

i have an EZF Advance and have only the Flash2Advance cable for linking it to my GBA and burn roms on it.

I've been used FlashManager v3.00 and there where 4 games on it. I deleted the last three and it worked fine. Then i wanted to erase the last game and i encountered an error and the last game and the bootloader (gba loader 128Kbits) have been erased. I can't use the EZF 1.03 client since my cable is not compatible with.

Where can i download the GBA loader for the EZF Advance plz.

And what's the best configuration for FlashManager ? Because there's a lot of option and i can link the software with the linker and my F2A USB cable but i don^t want encounter errors again.

THX

EDIT: if someone can dump it with a DSLite with DS GBA Backup Tool. Very appreciated.

syrusch

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ok guys i figured how to burn games on EZF Advance with the Flash2Advance USB link cable.

1/ You have to download the GameManager first. I tested several version but it seems that only the v3.00beta12 is working well with EZF Advance and F2A USB link cable.

2/ You have to install Cypress drivers, not the Flash2Advance one.

3/ You have to burn the GBA Multigame bootloader otherwise it doesen't work. Choose over write option for bootloader then append write for games.

4/ You have to be on WinXP or WinXP mode on win7 or same config (Virtual PC XP Mode) cos drivers provided (cypress) are for winXP.

You can grab all the files on mediafire until a mod or an admin upload these on filetrip.

PS: There's a zip in the archive (BL300B10.zip), it contain several multigame bootloader for different flashcard. The one we need for EZF Advance is ezfa100.gba.

Thanks for reading and hope that can help someone else ;) And plz don't forget to upload files on filetrip :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?v3j1in04vk81cj3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?