Hacking EZ4 lite + PassWe

kerOO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, i was just wondering if these two are compatible with each other?
Thanks
laugh.gif

DShunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes the PassWe 3 (aka PassMe 3) is compatible with a wide varity of flashcarts including EZ4 Lite, I have the box and its stated as compatible. Best of its one of the cheapest and easiest to use passcards on the market. Cheers!
grog.gif

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes the PassWe 3 (aka PassMe 3) is compatible with a wide varity of flashcarts including EZ4 Lite, I have the box and its stated as compatible. Best of its one of the cheapest and easiest to use passcards on the market. Cheers!Â
grog.gif
The PassWe 3 is not the same as PassMe 3, as PassMe 3 isn't able to boot up EZ4 anymore in their newer versions...

DShunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes the PassWe 3 (aka PassMe 3) is compatible with a wide varity of flashcarts including EZ4 Lite, I have the box and its stated as compatible. Best of its one of the cheapest and easiest to use passcards on the market. Cheers!Â
grog.gif

The PassWe 3 is not the same as PassMe 3, as PassMe 3 isn't able to boot up EZ4 anymore in their newer versions...

Sorry for the confusion guys, it should be the PassWe 3 is aka PassKey 3 not the PassWe 3. Seriously the developers should really use more creative names, all this passcards devices sounds so damn fimiliar that its getting really confusing.
wacko.gif

As stated on some retail sites the PassWe 3 has changed its name to PassKey 3, but they are the same thing regardless of which one you get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...