Hacking EZ4 Lite Initial Impression

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got mine this morning and from looking around the cart it looks like its built pretty solid. The only problem I have is that the space between the microsd slot and the PCB is a huge gap. I havnt got my microsd card to try it out but it looks like this is the only problem with could probally be fixed with a new casing.

The box it comes in is pretty good to
biggrin.gif

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
nevermind, found what I need. I wish UPS would learn to knock when they show up at my door. I'm going to have to drive half an hour away to pick the thing up this evening.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
that happened to me with FedEX and I called them. They sent a redeliver notice to the driver and he delivered it a couple hours later. UPS blows though so they might not do that.

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I finally got my EZ4 and I have to say I'm very impressed. The only "problem" I seem to have is that the case doesn't close completely together but once it's in the DS I don't care.

I have no problem pulling out the memory card. I had more trouble getting it in and out of the SD adapter than the EZ4. I really think a lot of the problems are just a result of microsd being SO small.

I'm not sure I got the "old version" of the superkey because the box and label say "for nds & ndsl". Also, I didn't update the loader. Everything worked right out of the box.

All in all I'll say that I'm satisfied with the card and the superkey. It looks good and plays the roms without giving me any problems, that's really all I care about.

Redux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Well I finally got my EZ4 and I have to say I'm very impressed. The only "problem" I seem to have is that the case doesn't close completely together but once it's in the DS I don't care.

I have no problem pulling out the memory card. I had more trouble getting it in and out of the SD adapter than the EZ4. I really think a lot of the problems are just a result of microsd being SO small.

I'm not sure I got the "old version" of the superkey because the box and label say "for nds & ndsl". Also, I didn't update the loader. Everything worked right out of the box.

All in all I'll say that I'm satisfied with the card and the superkey. It looks good and plays the roms without giving me any problems, that's really all I care about.
May I inquire as to which brand/model MicroSD card you're using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.