Hacking EZ-Flash V 3 in 1 Expansion

topgunroofm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tried all that. But when I put the 3 in 1 in slot 2 and run the expansion tools, it gives me an error message saying Quoate:

"3in1 expansion pack not found
Please redo from start
(A) :Confirm "

HELP!!!
wacko.gif

Ace_boy2099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am having the same problem as the last 2 people. (topgunroofm, and GuitarHero4)
I have discovered after all night of trying different versions of different GBA loaders That with my setup (below) that if I used GBA_Exploader 0.58b the loader would acutally load but after that I can't get the thing to actually load a rom even after patching the SRAM Patcher with GBATA 0.7a. It would load the GBA Frame and the word "GAMEBOY" but it wouldn't show the Nintendo logo under the word gameboy, Like when you would power on the old gameboy color and such without a game in it.

If anyone has any idea what might be wrong or what I could do to get it working correctly your help would be much appreciated.

I've looked through the first 16 pages and I didn't find anything that helped me, Just alot of people saying to go to YSMenu, Any word on that while I'm here? Anyone make it rate how hard it is?
  • R4DS HDSC got about a month ago
  • 3in1 EZ Flash V Expansion Pack got Monday 4/27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol