Ambassador of Ooo
OP
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really interested in getting a GBA flashcart to play GBA games on my GBA SP.
Now I've heard the absolute best is the EZ Falsh but I also heard it still has limitations.
One of the biggest being the no internal clock thing...

Will this play on my SP?
So my question is what games won't play because of this issue?
Any other games that are simply not compatible?
Is there any cart with an internal clock? Or a way to install an internal clock in it (highly doubt it but want the thought out of my mind)?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
EZFlash IV is indeed the best GBA flashcart. Internal clock will only matter for Pokemon and you can still play them, just that time-based events won't occur like berry growth.
I had one for a while and didn't find any games that were incompatible with it, I assume they should all be compatible since GBA games are no longer being produced.

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
OP
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I assumed Pokemon games would have that problem. I never really bothered with the berries anyways.
I'm just trying to remember any other time-based events in Pokemon I'll miss out on. Hmm okay, I guess the only thing to make up for the berries would be if I can use cheats with this to give myself the berries!
Well thanks for answering my questions. I will consider this and the powerstar cart see whats up. I'll probably end up going with the EZ falsh fopr its availability!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc