EZ FLASH OMEGA DEFINITIVE EDITION - HOW TO TRANSLATE FOLDERS AND GAME NAMES?

Putnoki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought the everdrive with a 32gb card however the folders and games all came in chinese, is there any easy way to change the names of folders and games?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought the everdrive with a 32gb card however the folders and games all came in chinese, is there any easy way to change the names of folders and games?
You can just wipe the card, or use a different card, and set up all the folders and games in English yourself, bit of work but I don't think there's any way to fix what's already there.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I doubt you bought an original (eastern europe) Everdrive with all chinese folders and games ... ;)
Also, most of those games are probably doubles or totally different games from what they're called! Imho it's better to 'get to the high seas' and look for some friends there to get a proper 'backup' library of the games you totally own.

KevinMX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I doubt you bought an original (eastern europe) Everdrive with all chinese folders and games ... ;)
Also, most of those games are probably doubles or totally different games from what they're called! Imho it's better to 'get to the high seas' and look for some friends there to get a proper 'backup' library of the games you totally own.
Maybe it's just translations :)

alphaking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm confused. The title mentioned EZODE flash cart, but in the post the author mentioned EverDrive?? Which one is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol