Hacking EZ Flash Jr | ROM Directories Empty | File System Error

99fishsticks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

I had my EZ-Flash Jr working really well until I noticed that I was missing some ROMs. I compiled a new set of ROMs and put it on my EZ-Flash Jr's SD card using the same directory structure as before. My directory structure is: console > region > first letter of title > unzipped rom files.

I can see down to the region, but when I open the region directory it appears empty. If I press A the EZ-Flash Jr shows a "Filesystem error" message.

I am using a 32GB class 10 card formatted as FAT32 with a 32kb allocation size. To rule out the EZ-Flash Jr, I tried it in my spouse's and got the same result. Both carts are on FW 4. I have rebuilt my rom pack from scratch using different files and got the same result.

I can't share links because I'm new but I have a pastebin of the tree at /G8vJTedh

I will greatly appreciate any help figuring this out.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

I had my EZ-Flash Jr working really well until I noticed that I was missing some ROMs. I compiled a new set of ROMs and put it on my EZ-Flash Jr's SD card using the same directory structure as before. My directory structure is: console > region > first letter of title > unzipped rom files.

I can see down to the region, but when I open the region directory it appears empty. If I press A the EZ-Flash Jr shows a "Filesystem error" message.

I am using a 32GB class 10 card formatted as FAT32 with a 32kb allocation size. To rule out the EZ-Flash Jr, I tried it in my spouse's and got the same result. Both carts are on FW 4. I have rebuilt my rom pack from scratch using different files and got the same result.

I can't share links because I'm new but I have a pastebin of the tree at /G8vJTedh

I will greatly appreciate any help figuring this out.
Extracting to pc then dragging to card or extracting to card?

99fishsticks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work! I had to create the folders directly on the SD card and then copy over the ROMS separately. It seems something weird happens when copying the folders with the ROMs inside of them to the SD card.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work! I had to create the folders directly on the SD card and then copy over the ROMS separately. It seems something weird happens when copying the folders with the ROMs inside of them to the SD card.
I do that exact way copy folders of roms over with no problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.