Not open for further replies.

swam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I hope this is in the right area of the forum and it's allowed. Mods please do what you have to if I have broken any rules.

I have an EZ Flash IV for sale, all tested and working. I've put it up on EBAY so my seller history can be seen etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EZ-Flash-...ro-SDHC-Fast-Postage-UK-seller-/151673330751?

Ended up with two Flash EZ IV cards (missing post arrived), so this one is not needed.

cheers

Sam

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
so, you get a flashcart for free and trying to sell it for a bit cheaper than usual y u no even cheaper >:C
y u no make giveaway, trying to get money back and stay with a free glashcart >:C

anywho, this is not the right place, there is a trading area available for when you make 100 posts. but you may ask a mod to access it earlier.. (but they can deny or even tell you they don't have that power)

swam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alas not for free. I ordered it from a Chinese site a good two months ago which has since dissapeared, but luckily it appeared in the post today.

This is the base price I can sell it for with EBAY / Paypal fees to get what I paid for it back.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Alas not for free. I ordered it from a Chinese site a good two months ago which has since dissapeared, but luckily it appeared in the post today.

This is the base price I can sell it for with EBAY / Paypal fees to get what I paid for it back.

ho, so basically you paid for both? i mean, you ordered, it never arrived, so you decided to purcahse from other place and got both? did you get a refund from that one that never (but recently) arrived?
(now i am being serious, that back there was joking)

swam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This cart I am selling was from a quite dodgy looking site I found searching online, when EZ Media carts were very hard to find. I took a risk and thought it had gone wrong, so had to bite the bullet and purchase another (from Chollo Media which arrived very quickly).

A refund wasn't a possibility as the seller site was no longer online.

Reactions: ZakDendy and migles

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trading area is open to members who have 100 posts or more. Please do not attempt to buy, sell, or trade outside of those areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1