Hacking Ez flash DE save issues

Sasaruman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I got my ez flash DE few weeks ago, and I found this thing has an save issue with some games.
Savedata for games that creats size of 8kb sav files like Zelda minish cap or klonoa empire of dream keeps crushing.
It works first but after i run games again for 2 or 3 times, savedatas are crushed with error massages in game and they are gone.
I changed rom files many times and formated sd card and even changed my sd card to another one.
But it doesn't work at all.
Does anyone else experience this issue?
By the way I'm using latest kernal and firmware and other games work fine.
Can anyone help me?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You can do an md5 hash check of the ROM and compare it to the data in any known ROM list to confirm that it is a CLEAN ROM.

Because some sources of ROMs may have been modified the save type(eeprom,flash changed to sram) to fit older flash cards.

These modified ROM will not work properly on our products.

Last edited by EZ-Flash2,

CptFlocke

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have exactly the same issue with Zelda Minish Cap on my EZ Flash Omega DE.

Most times I start the game it tells me "Save file 1 is corrupted", "Save file 2 is corrupted" and "Save file 3 ist corrupted". As a result the game isn't able to save anything.

I already tried all the suggested solutions to fix the problem. I tried a few ROMs and checked them all. They are all "clean", but it doesn't work. I updated the kernel and firmware to the latest version. I formated the SD-Card 3 times and even tried another, formated SD-Card. No success.

I don't have this problem playin any other game, it's just Zelda Minish Cap. So any suggestions, how to solve the problem?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have exactly the same issue with Zelda Minish Cap on my EZ Flash Omega DE.

Most times I start the game it tells me "Save file 1 is corrupted", "Save file 2 is corrupted" and "Save file 3 ist corrupted". As a result the game isn't able to save anything.

I already tried all the suggested solutions to fix the problem. I tried a few ROMs and checked them all. They are all "clean", but it doesn't work. I updated the kernel and firmware to the latest version. I formated the SD-Card 3 times and even tried another, formated SD-Card. No success.

I don't have this problem playin any other game, it's just Zelda Minish Cap. So any suggestions, how to solve the problem?
Please disable cheat before in-game save. if you do the in-game save with cheat enabled, the save file will be corrupted.

This issue about Minish Cap is talked so many times in previous threads.

it also mentioned in the manual in the cheat section.

Shift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my ez flash DE few weeks ago, and I found this thing has an save issue with some games.
Savedata for games that creats size of 8kb sav files like Zelda minish cap or klonoa empire of dream keeps crushing.
It works first but after i run games again for 2 or 3 times, savedatas are crushed with error massages in game and they are gone.
I changed rom files many times and formated sd card and even changed my sd card to another one.
But it doesn't work at all.
Does anyone else experience this issue?
By the way I'm using latest kernal and firmware and other games work fine.
Can anyone help me?
This is exactly what happened to me: every game that used EEPROM 64k saves didn't save: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-definitive-ed-m-l-and-other-eeprom-64k-games-not-saving.604005/

I'm guessing 8kb is kilobytes and 64k is kilobits, which would make them the same. InsideGadgets has a list of all GBA games and their save types, and Minish Cap is listed with 64k. Klonoa uses 4k, so I'm not sure what that converts to. Here's the list: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mamedev/mame/master/hash/gba.xml

I ended up returning mine and getting another, which should arrive in a day or two.

CptFlocke

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please disable cheat before in-game save. if you do the in-game save with cheat enabled, the save file will be corrupted.

This issue about Minish Cap is talked so many times in previous threads.

it also mentioned in the manual in the cheat section.
Thanks for your fast response.

The CHEAT is disabled. I use CLEAN BOOT without any Addons, but it's still the same. The saveames get corrupted, not every time. It's quite random, but after a few tries I always lose them all. I also read the manuel, but it did not help.

I even tried the US-version and the PAL-version of the game. I renamed the ROMS to a shorter name. Actually no difference.

I think the problem is, that most games save with 64k (Metroid Fusion, Wario, Land 4, etc.), but Minish Cap autosaves with 8k (not. 8 kb) and this causes the savegame corruption.

@Shift: Did it work properly with the new card?

mad_scrub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having exactly the same issues as described above. It sounds like a firmware/kernel issue, or my cart is also defective. A shame I bought it on eBay & have to eat the cost.

For reference, I have the followed all the instructions provided in the manual. I am:
- Using the kernel 1.03 and firmware 4.0, which has been manually re-flashed
- Using a "clean" ROM from the no-intro set
- Booting "clean" (no add-ons)
- Using a 32 GB microSD card, formatted with Windows as FAT32 with 32KB allocation unit size
- Using short ASCII file names

The SD card has been formatted multiple times, in order:
- macOS: FAT32 (32KB allocation unit size)
- Windows 10: FAT32 (32KB allocation unit size)
- Windows 10: exFAT (32KB allocation unit size)
- Windows 10: FAT32 (32KB allocation unit size), again

I have exhausted all of the testing options. I have deleted the game saves multiple times, and rebooted multiple times.

Even if starting WITHOUT a save file, Mario & Luigi can't save and gives an in-game error about save corruption. Super Mario Advance (1) and Super Mario Advance 3 complain about data corruption, even if there was no prior save file. Minish Cap also complains of data corruption.

For the above reasons, I believe it is a firmware/hardware problem, since the EZ-Flash shouldn't even be accessing the SD card at this point - in-game saves are read/written to the FRAM, if my understanding is correct.

There was another thread about this on Reddit (can't link - new user) titled "EZ-Flash Omega Definitive Edition - M&L:SS and Other EEPROM 64K Games Not Saving", which was only resolved by buying a new cart.

I don't know if EZ-Flash Support has any further advice to offer. I'm not keen on buying another cart if it's a prevalent issue. All in all, it's been a very frustrating couple of days trying to sort this out.

As an aside for EZ-Flash Support:
- The ODE manual is ambiguous for 32 GB SD Cards, since it says "32GB and below must be formatted as FAT32 with a file allocation unit size of 32KB; 32GB and above must be formatted as exFAT with a file allocation unit size set to 32KB and above."
- The ODE manual should likely also note that macOS is not recommended for formatting exFAT on larger SD cards.

Last edited by mad_scrub,

chrs2021

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am also seeing this issue with my EZ Flash DE -- I am unable to have games save the data back to the SD card after saving in game and waiting five seconds. Also trying to save any option in the options menu it resets after moving to another page then returning back. (ex: the games list). I can however change the time. I wish there was more troubleshooting steps involved with this.

chrs2021

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am also seeing this issue with my EZ Flash DE -- I am unable to have games save the data back to the SD card after saving in game and waiting five seconds. Also trying to save any option in the options menu it resets after moving to another page then returning back. (ex: the games list). I can however change the time. I wish there was more troubleshooting steps involved with this.
Looks like there is an issue with the S71 Nor chip, I tested this by going in safe mode by holding select and testing the card. It's a shame that I got unlucky with this device and it having an issue in under a week.

--- Edit:

looks like I was using an older firmware :d'oh:

Last edited by chrs2021,

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China

Please update to the newest firmware and kernel will fix the setting not saving issue.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm having exactly the same issues as described above. It sounds like a firmware/kernel issue, or my cart is also defective. A shame I bought it on eBay & have to eat the cost.

For reference, I have the followed all the instructions provided in the manual. I am:
- Using a "clean" ROM from the no-intro set
- Booting "clean" (no add-ons)
- Using a 32 GB microSD card, formatted with Windows as FAT32 with 32KB allocation unit size
- Using short ASCII file names

The SD card has been formatted multiple times, in order:
- macOS: FAT32 (32KB allocation unit size)
- Windows 10: FAT32 (32KB allocation unit size)
- Windows 10: exFAT (32KB allocation unit size)
- Windows 10: FAT32 (32KB allocation unit size), again

I have exhausted all of the testing options. I have deleted the game saves multiple times, and rebooted multiple times.

Even if starting WITHOUT a save file, Mario & Luigi can't save and gives an in-game error about save corruption. Super Mario Advance (1) and Super Mario Advance 3 complain about data corruption, even if there was no prior save file. Minish Cap also complains of data corruption.

For the above reasons, I believe it is a firmware/hardware problem, since the EZ-Flash shouldn't even be accessing the SD card at this point - in-game saves are read/written to the FRAM, if my understanding is correct.

There was another thread about this on Reddit (can't link - new user) titled "EZ-Flash Omega Definitive Edition - M&L:SS and Other EEPROM 64K Games Not Saving", which was only resolved by buying a new cart.

I don't know if EZ-Flash Support has any further advice to offer. I'm not keen on buying another cart if it's a prevalent issue. All in all, it's been a very frustrating couple of days trying to sort this out.

As an aside for EZ-Flash Support:
- The ODE manual is ambiguous for 32 GB SD Cards, since it says "32GB and below must be formatted as FAT32 with a file allocation unit size of 32KB; 32GB and above must be formatted as exFAT with a file allocation unit size set to 32KB and above."
- The ODE manual should likely also note that macOS is not recommended for formatting exFAT on larger SD cards.

Is the firmware and kernel on your card the latest version?
Is it the latest version out of the box?

Have you ever tried to download the latest kernel and firmware from the website to overwrite the upgrade again?

mad_scrub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the firmware and kernel on your card the latest version?
Is it the latest version out of the box?

Have you ever tried to download the latest kernel and firmware from the website to overwrite the upgrade again?
Yes, it had the latest firmware already installed (kernel 1.03 and firmware 4.0). I did try re-flashing the firmware, and it did not fix the issue.

Thanks for reaching out. I've sent photos of the board via DM, as requested, and linked them here as well.

Last edited by mad_scrub,

mad_scrub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
An update for anyone following this – the issue was isolated to a particular version of the S71 NOR chip. EZ-Flash is preparing a V5 firmware version that will fix the issue. I've tested the beta FW & it has resolved all of my issues.

^_^

Reactions: timdmackey

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Other affected users in this thread can PM me for the latest beta firmware if you have not yet returned it to your dealer.

This beta firmware only fixes the specific Definitive Edition which cannot save EEPROM format correctly, no other updates, please don't PM me for the beta firmware if you are not affected.

Bubba_Franks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there an ETA as to when this firmware will be released to the public? I believe I'm running into this same issue but I've yet to get to 5 messages in order to PM for the beta firmware. Just wanted to check in case it was imminent.

mad_scrub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was there an ETA as to when this firmware will be released to the public? I believe I'm running into this same issue but I've yet to get to 5 messages in order to PM for the beta firmware. Just wanted to check in case it was imminent.

Don't know if you've heard back - my account's also too new to post links.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 6.07.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 6.07.27 PM.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 62

timdmackey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I generated a list of all the roms which use EEPROM 64k for their save files. This is based off of the information from the github link provided above, so the information here should be as complete as what is given there. Here are all the roms that would be affected by this issue:

Code:
Advance GT2 (Jpn)
Aka-chan Doubutsuen (Jpn)
American Bass Challenge (USA)
Angel Collection - Mezase! Gakuen no Fashion Leader (Jpn)
Angel Collection 2 - Pichimo ni Narou (Jpn)
Angelique (Jpn)
Astro Boy - Omega Factor (Euro)
Astro Boy - Omega Factor (USA)
Astro Boy - Tetsuwan Atom - Atom Heart no Himitsu (Jpn)
Avatar - The Last Airbender (USA)
Avatar - The Legend of Aang (Euro)
Azumanga Daiou Advance (Jpn)
B-Densetsu! Battle B-Daman - Fire Spirits! (Jpn)
B-Densetsu! Battle B-Daman - Moero! B-Damashii!! (Jpn)
Banjo-Kazooie - Grunty's Revenge (Euro, English / French / German)
Banjo-Kazooie - Grunty's Revenge (Euro, USA)
Banjo-Kazooie - Grunty's Revenge (Euro, prototype)
Banjo-Kazooie - Grunty's Revenge (Euro, prototype earlier)
Banjo-Kazooie - La Vendetta di Grunty (Ita)
Banjo-Kazooie - La Venganza de Grunty (Spa)
Barnyard (Euro)
Barnyard (USA)
Bass Tsuri Shiyouze! - Tournament wa Senryaku da! (Jpn)
Battle B-Daman (USA)
Battle B-Daman - Fire Spirits! (USA)
Best Friends - Hunde & Katzen (Ger)
Beyblade G-Revolution (Euro)
Beyblade G-Revolution (USA)
Beyblade V-Force - Ultimate Blader Jam (Euro)
Beyblade V-Force - Ultimate Blader Jam (USA)
Black Matrix Zero (Jpn)
Bomberman Max 2 - Blue Advance (Euro)
Bomberman Max 2 - Blue Advance (USA)
Bomberman Max 2 - Bomberman Version (Jpn)
Bomberman Max 2 - Max Version (Jpn)
Bomberman Max 2 - Red Advance (Euro)
Bomberman Max 2 - Red Advance (USA)
Bouken-ou Beet - Busters Road (Jpn)
Bratz - Forever Diamondz (Euro)
Bratz - Forever Diamondz (Ger)
Bratz - Forever Diamondz (USA)
Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (Euro)
Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (USA)
Car Battler Joe (USA)
Cardcaptor Sakura - Sakura Card de Mini Game (Jpn)
Catz (Euro, English / French / German / Italian)
Catz (Euro, USA)
Chaoji Maliou Shijie (Chi)
CIMA - The Enemy (USA)
Classic NES Series - Excitebike (Euro, USA)
Classic NES Series - The Legend of Zelda (Euro, USA)
Classic NES Series - Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (Euro, USA)
Crayon Shin-chan - Arashi o Yobu Cinemaland no Daibouken! (Jpn)
Crayon Shin-chan - Densetsu o Yobu Omake no Miyako Shockgaan! (Jpn)
Creatures (Euro, English / Italian / Spanish)
Creatures (Euro, English / French / German)
Custom Robo GX (Jpn)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Euro, Rev. 1)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Euro)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (USA)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 (Euro, USA)
Diadroids World - Evil Teikoku no Yabou (Jpn)
DigiCommunication 2 - Datou! Black Gemagema Dan (Jpn)
Dogz - Fashion (Euro)
Dogz - Fashion (USA)
Dogz 2 (Euro)
Dogz 2 (Euro, English / French / German / Italian)
Dogz 2 (USA, Rev. 1)
Dogz 2 (USA)
Dokidoki Cooking Series 1 - Komugi-chan no Happy Cake (Jpn)
Dokidoki Cooking Series 2 - Gourmet Kitchen - Suteki na Obentou (Jpn)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (Euro)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (USA, Aus)
Doraemon - Dokodemo Walker (Jpn)
Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari EX (Jpn)
Dr. Sudoku (Euro)
Dr. Sudoku (USA)
Dragon Ball GT - Transformation (USA)
Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury (USA)
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku II (Euro)
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku II (USA)
Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku II International (Jpn)
Dragon Quest Monsters - Caravan Heart (Jpn)
Eragon (Euro)
Eragon (USA)
Elemental Gerad - Tozasareshi Uta (Jpn)
ESPN Great Outdoor Games - Bass Tournament (Euro)
ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding 2002 (Jpn)
Exciting Bass (Jpn)
Famicom Mini - Dai-2-ji Super Robot Taisen (Jpn, promo)
Famicom Mini 05 - Zelda no Densetsu 1 - The Hyrule Fantasy (Jpn)
Famicom Mini 23 - Metroid (Jpn)
Famicom Mini 24 - Hikari Shinwa - Palthena no Kagami (Jpn)
Famicom Mini 25 - The Legend of Zelda 2 - Link no Bouken (Jpn)
Famicom Mini 30 - SD Gundam World - Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars (Jpn)
Famista Advance (Jpn)
Fantastic Children (Jpn)
Fantastic Märchen - Cake-ya-san Monogatari + Doubutsu Chara Navi Uranai Kosei Shinri Gaku (Jpn)
Frogger's Journey - The Forgotten Relic (USA)
Frogger - Kodaibunmei no Nazo (Jpn)
Frontier Stories (Jpn)
Fruits Mura no Doubutsu-tachi (Jpn)
Fruits Mura no Doubutsu-tachi (Jpn, Rev. 2)
Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart - Maji? Maji?! Fight de IN Janai (Jpn)
Gakkou no Kaidan - Hyakuyoubako no Fuuin (Jpn)
Gakkou o Tsukurou!! Advance (Jpn)
Gambler Densetsu Tetsuya - Yomigaeru Densetsu (Jpn)
Ganbare! Dodge Fighters (Jpn)
Gekitou Densetsu Noah - Dream Management (Jpn)
Gekitou! Car Battler Go!! (Jpn)
Gensou Maden Saiyuuki - Hangyaku no Toushin-taishi (Jpn)
Get! - Boku no Mushi Tsukamaete (Jpn)
Goemon - New Age Shutsudou! (Jpn)
Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball Max'd (USA)
Gunstar Future Heroes (Euro)
Gunstar Super Heroes (Jpn)
Gunstar Super Heroes (USA)
Hajime no Ippo - The Fighting! (Jpn)
Hamster Monogatari 3 GBA (Jpn)
Hamster Monogatari Collection (Jpn)
Hamster Paradise - Pure Heart (Jpn)
Hamster Paradise Advanchu (Jpn)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Euro, USA)
Harry Potter to Azkaban no Shuujin (Jpn)
Harry Potter Collection (Euro)
Hello Kitty Collection - Miracle Fashion Maker (Jpn)
Hello! Idol Debut - Kids Idol Ikusei Game (Jpn)
Higanbana (Jpn, Rev. 1)
High Heat Major League Baseball 2003 (USA)
High Heat Major League Baseball 2003 (Jpn)
Himawari Doubutsu Byouin - Pet no Oishasan Ikusei Game (Jpn)
Hitsuji no Kimochi. (Jpn)
Horsez (USA)
Hyper Sports 2002 Winter (Jpn)
International Superstar Soccer (Euro)
International Superstar Soccer Advance (Euro)
It's Mr. Pants (Euro, USA)
J.League Winning Eleven Advance 2002 (Jpn)
Jikkyou World Soccer Pocket (Jpn)
Jikkyou World Soccer Pocket 2 (Jpn)
K-1 Pocket Grand Prix (Jpn)
K-1 Pocket Grand Prix 2 (Jpn)
Kaiketsu Zorori to Mahou no Yuuenchi - Ohimesama o Sukue! (Jpn)
Kawa no Nushi Tsuri 5 - Fushigi no Mori kara (Jpn)
Kawaii Pet Shop Monogatari 3 (Jpn)
Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed - Tomo to Kimi to Koko de. (Jpn)
Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer - Misaki to Yume no Tenshi-tachi (Jpn)
Kikaika Guntai - Mech Platoon (Jpn)
Kisekko Gurumii - Chesty to Nuigurumi-tachi no Mahou no Bouken (Jpn)
Kiss x Kiss Seirei Gakuen (Jpn)
Klonoa Heroes - Densetsu no Star Medal (Jpn)
Koinu-chan no Hajimete no Osanpo - Koinu no Kokoro Ikusei Game (Jpn)
Konchuu Monster Battle Master (Jpn)
Konchuu Monster Battle Stadium (Jpn)
Konjiki no Gashbell!! - Unare! Yuujou no Zakeru (Jpn)
Konjiki no Gashbell!! The Card Battle for GBA (Jpn)
Léa - Passion Vétérinaire ~ My Pet Hotel (Fra)
The Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning (Euro)
The Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning (USA)
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past & Four Swords (Euro)
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past & Four Swords (USA, Aus)
The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (Euro)
The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (USA)
Let's Ride! - Dreamer (USA)
Let's Ride! - Friends Forever (USA)
Let's Ride! - Sunshine Stables (USA)
Lilliput Oukoku - Lillimoni to Issho Puni! (Jpn)
Little Patissier - Cake no Oshiro (Jpn)
Lizzie McGuire (Euro)
Lizzie McGuire - On the Go! (USA)
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (Euro)
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (USA, Rev. 1)
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (USA)
Lunar Legend (USA)
Madden NFL 06 (USA)
Madden NFL 07 (USA)
Madden NFL 2003 (USA)
Madden NFL 2004 (USA)
Madden NFL 2005 (USA)
Magi Nation (Jpn)
Manga-ka Debut Monogatari (Jpn)
Manga-ka Debut Monogatari (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Marie, Elie & Anis no Atelier - Soyokaze kara no Dengon (Jpn)
Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga (Euro)
Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga (USA, Aus)
Mario & Luigi RPG (Jpn)
Mario Party Advance (Euro)
Mario Party Advance (Jpn)
Mario Party Advance (USA)
Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Gensou no Labyrinth (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Gensou no Labyrinth (Jpn)
Mazes of Fate (USA)
Mech Platoon (Euro)
Mech Platoon (USA)
Medabots - Metabee Version (Euro)
Medabots - Metabee Version (Spa)
Medabots - Metabee Version (USA)
Medabots - Rokusho Version (Euro)
Medabots - Rokusho Version (Spa)
Medabots - Rokusho Version (USA)
Medarot Ni Core - Kabuto Version (Jpn)
Medarot Ni Core - Kuwagata Version (Jpn)
Mega Man & Bass (Euro)
Mega Man & Bass (USA)
Mega Man Zero 4 (Euro)
Mega Man Zero 4 (USA)
Meine Tierarztpraxis (Ger)
Meine Tierpension ~ My Pet Hotel (Ger)
Meitantei Conan - Akatsuki no Monument (Jpn)
Meitantei Conan - Nerawareta Tantei (Jpn)
Metal Max 2 Kai (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Metal Max 2 Kai (Jpn)
Metalgun Slinger (Jpn)
Mijn Dierenpension ~ My Pet Hotel (Ned)
Mijn Dierenpraktijk ~ My Vet Practice (Ned)
Minna no Shiiku Series - Boku no Kabuto, Kuwagata (Jpn)
Minna no Soft Series - Numpla Advance (Jpn)
Minna no Soft Series - Zooo (Jpn)
Momotarou Dentetsu G Gold Deck o Tsukure! (Jpn)
Meine Tierklinik in Afrika ~ My Animal Centre in Africa (Euro)
Nakayoshi Pet Advance Series 1 - Kawaii Hamster (Jpn)
Nakayoshi Pet Advance Series 2 - Kawaii Koinu (Jpn)
Nakayoshi Pet Advance Series 3 - Kawaii Koneko (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Nakayoshi Pet Advance Series 3 - Kawaii Koneko (Jpn)
Nakayoshi Pet Advance Series 4 - Kawaii Koinu Mini - Wankoto Asobou!! Kogata-ken (Jpn)
Nakayoshi Youchien - Sukoyaka Enji Ikusei Game (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Nakayoshi Youchien - Sukoyaka Enji Ikusei Game (Jpn)
Neoromance Game - Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Neoromance Game - Harukanaru Toki no Naka de (Jpn)
NHL 2002 (USA)
Ochaken no Bouken-jima - Honwaka Yume no Island (Jpn)
Ohanaya-san Monogatari GBA - Iyashikei Ohanaya-san Ikusei Game (Jpn)
One Piece - Dragon Dream! (Jpn)
One Piece - Going Baseball - Haejeok Yaku (Kor)
One Piece - Going Baseball - Kaizoku Yakyuu (Jpn)
Onimusha Tactics (Euro)
Onimusha Tactics (Jpn)
Onimusha Tactics (USA)
Onmyou Taisenki Zeroshiki (Jpn)
Oshare Princess (Jpn)
Oshare Princess 2 (Jpn)
Oshare Princess 3 (Jpn)
Oshare Wanko (Jpn)
Paard & Pony - Mijn Manege (Ned)
Paard & Pony - Paard in Galop (Ned)
Paws & Claws - Best Friends - Dogs & Cats (USA)
Paws & Claws - Pet Resort (USA)
Paws & Claws - Pet Vet (USA)
Petz Vet (USA)
Pferd & Pony - Best Friends - Mein Pferd ~ Best Friends - My Horse (Ger)
Pferd & Pony - Lass Uns Reiten 2 ~ Horse & Pony - Let's Ride 2 (Ger)
Pferd & Pony - Mein Gestuet ~ My Stud Farm (Ger)
Pferd & Pony - Mein Pferdehof (Ger)
Phantasy Star Collection (Euro)
Phantasy Star Collection (USA)
Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 3.3 (Jpn)
Pikapika Nurse Monogatari - Nurse Ikusei Game (Jpn)
Pinky Monkey Town (Jpn)
Pippa Funnell - Stable Adventure ~ Alexandra Ledermann (Euro)
Pippa Funnell 2 ~ Alexandra Ledermann (Euro)
Anstoss Action ~ Premier Action (Euro)
Pro Mahjong Tsuwamono GBA (Jpn)
PukuPuku Tennen Kairanban (Jpn)
PukuPuku Tennen Kairanban - Koi no Cupid Daisakusen (Jpn)
PukuPuku Tennen Kairanban - Youkoso! Illusion Land e (Jpn)
Puzzle & Tantei Collection (Jpn)
Rayman - 10th Anniversary (Euro)
Rayman - 10th Anniversary (USA)
Rebelstar - Tactical Command (Euro)
Rebelstar - Tactical Command (USA)
River City Ransom EX (USA)
Rockman & Forte (Jpn)
Rockman Zero 4 (Jpn)
Sabre Wulf (Euro)
Sabre Wulf (USA)
Sanrio Puroland - All Characters (Jpn)
Samsara Naga 1x2 (Jpn, Rev. 2)
Samsara Naga 1x2 (Jpn)
SD Gundam GGeneration Advance (Jpn)
Sea Trader - Rise of Taipan (USA)
Sheep (Euro)
Shikakui Atama o Maruku Suru. Advance - Kanji, Keisan (Jpn)
Shikakui Atama o Maruku Suru. Advance - Kokugo, Sansuu, Shakai, Rika (Jpn)
Shimura Ken no Baka Tonosama - Bakushou Tenka Touitsu Game (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Shimura Ken no Baka Tonosama - Bakushou Tenka Touitsu Game (Jpn)
Shin Chan - Aventuras en Cineland (Spa)
Shin Chan contra los Muñecos de Shock Gahn (Spa)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children - Puzzle de Call! (Jpn)
Shingata Medarot - Kabuto Version (Jpn)
Shingata Medarot - Kuwagata Version (Jpn)
Sim City 2000 (Euro)
Sim City 2000 (Euro, Rev. 1)
Sim City 2000 (USA, Rev. 1)
Sim City 2000 (USA)
The Sims - Bustin' Out (Euro, USA)
The Sims (Jpn)
Slot! Pro 2 Advance - GoGo Juggler & New Tairyou (Jpn)
Slot! Pro Advance - Takarabune & Ooedo Sakurafubuki 2 (Jpn)
Spyro - Attack of the Rhynocs (USA)
Spyro 2 - Season of Flame (Euro)
Spyro 2 - Season of Flame (USA)
Spyro Adventure (Euro)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Euro)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (USA)
Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper (Jpn)
Sugar Sugar Rune - Heart Ga Ippai! Moegi Gakuen (Jpn)
Summon Night - Craft Sword Monogatari (Jpn)
Summon Night - Craft Sword Monogatari - Hajimari no Ishi (Jpn)
Summon Night - Craft Sword Monogatari 2 (Jpn)
Summon Night - Swordcraft Story (USA)
Summon Night - Swordcraft Story 2 (USA)
Super Black Bass Advance (Euro)
Super Donkey Kong 2 (Jpn)
Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (Euro)
Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (USA, Aus)
Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World + Mario Brothers (Jpn)
Super Mario Advance 3 - Yoshi's Island (Euro)
Super Mario Advance 3 - Yoshi's Island (USA)
Super Mario Advance 3 - Yoshi's Island + Mario Brothers (Jpn)
Sweet Cookie Pie (Jpn)
Sylvanian Families - Fashion Designer ni Naritai! - Kurumi-risu no Onnanoko (Jpn)
Sylvanian Families - Yousei no Stick to Fushigi no Ki - Marron-inu no Onnanoko (Jpn)
Sylvanian Families 4 - Meguru Kisetsu no Tapestry (Jpn)
Tales of Phantasia (Euro)
Tales of Phantasia (Jpn)
Tales of Phantasia (USA, Aus)
Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Jpn)
Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Jpn)
Tantei Jinguuji Saburou - Shiroi Kage no Shoujo (Jpn)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Battle Nexus (Euro)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Battle Nexus (USA)
Tokimeki Yume Series 1 - Ohanaya-san ni Narou! (Jpn)
Tomato Adventure (Jpn)
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (Euro)
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (Euro, French / German / Italian / Spanish)
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (USA)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Euro, USA)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Fra)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Ger)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (Euro, USA)
Tony Hawk's Underground (Euro, USA)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Euro, USA)
Total Soccer Manager (Euro)
Touhai Densetsu Akagi - Yami ni Mai Orita Tensai (Jpn)
Toukon Heat (Jpn)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 - Bush Rescue (Euro, USA)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 - Night of the Quinkan (USA)
Uchuu Daisakusen Choco Vader - Uchuu kara no Shinryakusha (Jpn)
Ui-Ire - World Soccer Winning Eleven (Jpn)
Ultimate Arcade Games (USA)
Ultimate Card Games (USA, Rev. 2)
Ultimate Card Games (USA, Rev. 1)
Ultimate Card Games (Euro, USA)
Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! - Ougon Maracas no Densetsu (Jpn)
Wannyan Doubutsu Byouin (Jpn, Rev. 1)
Wannyan Doubutsu Byouin (Jpn)
Wanko Mix Chiwanko World (Jpn)
WinX Club (Euro)
WinX Club (USA)
World Advance Soccer - Shouri e no Michi (Jpn)
WPT - World Poker Tour (Euro)
WPT - World Poker Tour (USA)
Yaoxi Dao (Chi)
Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone (Jpn)
Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone (Euro)
Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone (USA)
Youkaidou (Jpn)
Yu Yu Hakusho - Ghostfiles - Tournament Tactics (Euro, USA)
Zatchbell! - Electric Arena (USA)
Zelda no Densetsu - Fushigi no Boushi (Jpn)
Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce & 4tsu no Tsurugi (Jpn)
Zero One (Jpn)
Zero One SP (Jpn)
Zooo (Euro)
Crash Superpack: Crash Bandicoot 2 - N-Tranced + Crash Nitro Kart (USA)
2 Games in 1: Disney Princess + Lizzie McGuire (Euro)
2 Games in 1: Disney Princesas + Lizzie McGuire (Spa)
2 Games in 1: Dragon Ball Z I & II (USA)
2 Games in 1!: Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury + Dragon Ball GT - Transformation (USA)
Spyro - Season of Ice + Crash Bandicoot 2 - N-Tranced (Euro)
Spyro 2 - Season of Flame + Crash Nitro Kart (Euro)
Spyro - Fusion + Crash Bandicoot - Fusion (Euro)
Spyro - Season of Ice + Crash Bandicoot - The Huge Adventure (USA)
Spyro Orange - The Cortex Conspiracy + Crash Bandicoot Purple - Ripto's Rampage (USA)
Spyro Superpack: Spyro - Season of Ice + Spyro - Season of Flame (USA)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Double Pack (Euro)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Double Pack (USA)
2 in 1 Game Pack: Tony Hawk's Underground + Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer (Euro, USA)
2 in 1: V-Rally 3 + Stuntman (Euro)
Twin Series 4 - Hamu Hamu Monster EX - Hamster Monogatari RPG + Fantasy Puzzle - Hamster Monogatari - Mahou no Meikyuu 1.2.3 (Jpn)
Twin Series 5 - Mahou no Kuni no Cake-ya-san Monogatari + Wanwan Meitantei EX (Jpn)

Reactions: mad_scrub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: