Hacking EZ Flash 3in1 V rumble with DS games

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After doing some googling and searching the forums I've decided to post my ignorance on the forum. If this has been answered before I apologize. I have been enjoying my Acekard for a month now playing DS games. I decided to buy the EZFlash V 3in1 to have the rumble feature and the extended memory for the opera browser and play GBA games. I have AKAIO 1.4 installed and 4.15 firmware. I have not tried playing GBA games yet but will soon. I am trying to use the rumble feature with a DS game and have had no luck. The game I am trying to use the rumble on is Metroid Prime Pinball. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also I have the OsUp software to update the card and the OS. Should I not use this anymore or use it just to update the firmware and not the OS. What does the WiFi update on the AKAIO update? Should I be using Bliss? Thanks in advance. This is my first post. Really love the site. I have learned alot searching the site.
lecture.gif

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I am trying to use the rumble feature with a DS game and have had no luck
to enable the 3in1's rumble, go to Start>more>3in1>rumble level = off/low/medium/high

QUOTE said:
What does the WiFi update on the AKAIO update?
The AKAIO wiki has those answers for you

Should I be using Bliss?
bliss is way outdated and no longer updated, just stick with the awesome AKAIO.

edit: i just tried Metroid Pinball with the 3in1 option enabled, but the "rumble" option in the game is grayed out and can't be selected, so hmmm....
i'm using the newer 3in1+ that seems to be a bit problematic =/

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did go to that part of the menu and set the rumble to medium. Started the game and the rumble option in the game menu is greyed out. Started game and played for a while and no rumble. I also tried pressing Y twice to go to the ROM options and set the rumble there to medium but still no rumble. Thanks for the reply

LOL I just seen your edit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1